Check your account email address ×

F7 BEHN TRIPLES RULE OMG XCR1250 aGETS GAPED

Rod

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I called his punk ass out, he talks alot of shit. That kid has just enough smarts to make a meatball. 

Has he got any mods done to his xrs? Otherwise its slower stock then a regular x...

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Has he got any mods done to his xrs? Otherwise its slower stock then a regular x...

Idk. Etecs don't really respond well to certain mods. Unless you get pretty deep like porting, heads and programmers. I don't have time for all that shit, I just like to ride. But I know stock for stock this assault will eat an 800 etecs lunch. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I doubt it, I believe Don has a trail rocket that will send that kitty whimpering also. :lol:

He’s an ice guy he will be a fish out of water on 500’ of snow 

13 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I called his punk ass out, he talks alot of shit. That kid has just enough smarts to make a meatball. 

I guarantee Prestones sled aint any faster now than it was when he bought it :lol: his salesman probably recommended some clutch kit and he went with it and now he thinks he's a "full mod sled" 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I believe he has 2 for ice and he has 1 trail rocket, your ass would get dusted.

I think Don sled his trail sled is 280hp , its a shorty and probably has a 1" track. It could certainly lose a race in 500' to that Tcat in that distance. Of course its all academic because Dons sled is not set up for that race and Buttcocks is. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

500’ drags are a totally different ballgame than lake racing. I actually prefer 660’. This 500’ game is more of a gong show 

500' is 100% setup  .......even 660 is too short. 1000' lets the motor come in to play far more and equals out for traction differences between sleds 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

500' is 100% setup  .......even 660 is too short. 1000' lets the motor come in to play far more and equals out for traction differences between sleds 

I raced for a long time. 660’ brings the motor in for sure. 500’ you can have the clearly faster sled but still lose if you sleep or spin a bit. It’s all holeshot. In my experience 1000’ is a top end race 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

I raced for a long time. 660’ brings the motor in for sure. 500’ you can have the clearly faster sled but still lose if you sleep or spin a bit. It’s all holeshot. In my experience 1000’ is a top end race 

I'd call a 1000' a holeshot and midrange race on snow. It takes 1500' or more to get a trail setup to top speed on snow unless you are only geared for 100

Obviously talking low hp 2 strokes here

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guarantee Prestones sled aint any faster now than it was when he bought it :lol: his salesman probably recommended some clutch kit and he went with it and now he thinks he's a "full mod sled" 

I think Don sled his trail sled is 280hp , its a shorty and probably has a 1" track. It could certainly lose a race in 500' to that Tcat in that distance. Of course its all academic because Dons sled is not set up for that race and Buttcocks is. 

If the track set up and gearing is equal, the kitty gets stomped, my money is on Don, easy bet.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

If the track set up and gearing is equal, the kitty gets stomped, my money is on Don, easy bet.

well of course it would.....the cat is giving up 80hp or so........not much to discuss there

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well of course it would.....the cat is giving up 80hp or so........not much to discuss there

I understand but RJ is the one calling the gaping, I'm assuming he means raping and he appears to be a bit delusional. :lol:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I understand but RJ is the one calling the gaping, I'm assuming he means raping and he appears to be a bit delusional. :lol:

No he means gaping.....search the term when your wife and kid aint around :lol: as the sleds are currently set up the cat would likely stomp the 1250 in 500' on the snow like Buttcocks races.

Then they could head over to 1000' of ice like what XCR does and the Cat would lose by half a track there 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

This sled is supposed to be in the 240-250 hp range as it sits. 270 or more with better pipes and bigger carbs. 

The D&D pipes you have on it make power at lower rpm. Get a set of Hooper modified Jaws pipes if you want max HP at 9K. Upwards of 260. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

This sled is supposed to be in the 240-250 hp range as it sits. 270 or more with better pipes and bigger carbs. 

240hp with trail pipes and bored stock carbs? NA?