Check your account email address ×

F7 BEHN TRIPLES RULE OMG XCR1250 aGETS GAPED

Rod

I just sold a bunch of my old skidoo stuff to a guy today who has ridden arctic cats forever and just bought a 2015 xrs. he brought his sled with him to see if the stuff I was selling would fit his sled. You could tell whoever owned it was racing it. Had 1" track with 4 studs per bar and these studs had over 1/2" penetration. Dude had a video of it racing a bunch of new 850's and this thing crushed them all off the line (go figure). Personally it looked like a bag of dicks to me. A prickly bag of dicks. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just sold a bunch of my old skidoo stuff to a guy today who has ridden arctic cats forever and just bought a 2015 xrs. he brought his sled with him to see if the stuff I was selling would fit his sled. You could tell whoever owned it was racing it. Had 1" track with 4 studs per bar and these studs had over 1/2" penetration. Dude had a video of it racing a bunch of new 850's and this thing crushed them all off the line (go figure). Personally it looked like a bag of dicks to me. A prickly bag of dicks. 

When I look at a sled that doesnt have a track full of long studs all I see is a shitty time riding it and an easy kill in a race ....you might as well buy a 550F if you arent studding the hell out of a track. Its like having skinny tires on a RWD muscle car. Gay as fuck

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When I look at a sled that doesnt have a track full of long studs all I see is a shitty time riding it and an easy kill in a race ....you might as well buy a 550F if you arent studding the hell out of a track. Its like having skinny tires on a RWD muscle car. Gay as fuck

Yeah we this thing looks like it would be a chore to trail ride, fuck that. If i had to ride in a straight line for short distances all day I would have to just kill myself. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah we this thing looks like it would be a chore to trail ride, fuck that. If i had to ride in a straight line for short distances all day I would have to just kill myself. 

What about studs makes something a chore on the trail :lol: good god man 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What about studs makes something a chore on the trail :lol: good god man 

Bro this thing looked like a porcupine. You know it pushes in the corners. So that mean bigger carbides, more aggressive skis and more ski pressure. = GAY AS FUCK!

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Bro this thing looked like a porcupine. You know it pushes in the corners. So that mean bigger carbides, more aggressive skis and more ski pressure. = GAY AS FUCK!

I'll take a little push in the corners over a worthless spinning track 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

A studded track is now gas as fuck?  :lol: Just get yourself a SnowHawk and call it good

Just now, Skidooski said:

A studded track is now gas as fuck?  :lol: Just get yourself a SnowHawk and call it good

No i like studs but i wouldnt stud the fuck out of a track like that. I use them for safety not for racing. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

A little spin is manageable. Wrestling a porcupine thru the corners is gay. 

Bro .....my sled has 3.25 studs per bar and they have .5" penetration and it requires no wrestling. You are talking out your ass

57 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You sound just like Preston now.. :news: 

My sleds would ass rape that demo sled. You should have seen how my sled came to me from the dealer. There is a reason my sleds over perform. Its cause I'm not Preston :lol: