• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

his isn't a classroom, feel free to jump in without permission lol

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I feel like I sometimes do that too much

I have a great idea for you two.....

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, this post right here shows a fundamental misunderstanding of my position. Probably deliberate because that's how you all conduct yourselves around here, but anyway...

Black people being part of a system, that I say is inherently racist, and nothing changing, actually supports my argument that the system itself is racist.

They aren't part of the system, they are the system in Detroit. When you run the show, you can pass laws saying..........City contracts must go to blacks.........If you are going to build in the city 60% of your workforce must be black.  Municipal jobs must have a certain number of blacks.  Wait, You are right, the system is racist.        

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Kill their shareholders and give the  excess profit to poor minorities...

Well this is racist bullshit. Those communities already have addiction issues, legalizing drugs won't hurt Native Americans for the same reason banning alcohol wouldn't solve alcoholism in that community. Dry native communities in Alaska hasn't stopped the alcoholics from smuggling in liquor. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of supply and demand when it comes to this issue.

Still don't care btw, just engaging in discourse for the sake of doing something.

Do you even notice you get really happy at the thought of dead and/or incarcerated minorities? 

Just STFU.  You're a flaming liberal...and possess all that is needed to avoid any critical thinking.  You can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit what you want.  And you wanna be a "writer"!  :lol: CNN or MSNBC have openings!  Go get', kid!

Clown.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have a great idea for you two.....

If I had a nickel for every time someone made this joke I'd have, like, 20 cents already. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just STFU.  You're a flaming liberal...and possess all that is needed to avoid any critical thinking.  You can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit what you want.  And you wanna be a "writer"!  :lol: CNN or MSNBC have openings!  Go get', kid!

Clown.  :lol:

TriggeredZamSaysWhat?

Try reading it again and responding to the actual argument in there, or run off like the little bitch you are, doesn't really matter to me.

Just now, Wildboer said:

If I had a nickel for every time someone made this joke I'd have, like, 20 cents already. 

TriggeredZamSaysWhat?

Try reading it again and responding to the actual argument in there, or run off like the little bitch you are, doesn't really matter to me.

Go away kid....

Image result for pat on head gif

31 minutes ago, s pump said:

Dude by the looks of you at your age I would stay away from all drugs. Just saying.

Oh lovely, some backhanded advice from a dumb person who doesn't know me. Thanks, I really need your shitty help getting through life :lol:

Edited by Wildboer

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh lovely, some backhanded advice from a dumb person who doesn't know me. Thanks, I really need your shitty help getting through life :lol:

Seriously though, the pictures you post of yourself you look like a hagard old drug addict. Get some sleep and stay off the drugs. How old are you anyways?

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Seriously though, the pictures you post of yourself you look like a hagard old drug addict. Get some sleep and stay off the drugs. How old are you anyways?

27, I know I've got a fat neck and I'll admit I'm recovering drunk, but you also have to realize I don't give a fuck what any of you think so I'm choosing photos that will get a reaction from you stunods, not ones I look good in...

D40020A7-E890-4516-B011-0E4767951F46.jpeg

Edited by Wildboer

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

27, I know I've got a fat neck and I'll admit I'm recovering drunk, but you also have to realize I don't give a fuck what any of you think so I'm choosing photos that will get a reaction from you stunods, not ones I look good in...

D40020A7-E890-4516-B011-0E4767951F46.jpeg

Just saying for 27 you don't look healthy. Maybe don't be a know-it-all, get off the drugs, get out of the bar scene, get a real job and you'll have a chance to have a productive and happy life. Again

Screenshot_2016-05-12-23-36-37.png

20 minutes ago, s pump said:

Just saying for 27 you don't look healthy. Maybe don't be a know-it-all, get off the drugs, get out of the bar scene, get a real job and you'll have a chance to have a productive and happy life. Again

Screenshot_2016-05-12-23-36-37.png

I'm on drugs? This is news to me. What kind of drugs am I on s pump? I also wasn't aware blue collar work no longer counted as a real job. However, what surprised me the most is how fucking dated the image you just posted looks... What the fuck is that dude? A sign for sale on a early 2000's era website?

Wanna know a secret? One day, you're gonna fucking die bro. It could be today, it could be when you're over 100, but it's going to happen. You can do things to try to make it last longer, most of them probably won't do much though. You can take risks that may end it immediately, these are usually fun as fuck... but one day, your life will be over. So sit back, relax, get that stick out of your ass, and learn to enjoy the ride. 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm on drugs? This is news to me. What kind of drugs am I on s pump? I also wasn't aware blue collar work no longer counted as a real job. However, what surprised me the most is how fucking dated the image you just posted looks... What the fuck is that dude? A sign for sale on a early 2000's era website?

Wanna know a secret? One day, you're gonna fucking die bro. It could be today, it could be when you're over 100, but it's going to happen. You can do things to try to make it last longer, most of them probably won't do much though. You can take risks that may end it immediately, these are usually fun as fuck... but one day, your life will be over. So sit back, relax, get that stick out of your ass, and learn to enjoy the ride. 

Good god just stfu you fat little fruit. Pretty sure Pump is doing well and enjoying the ride more than you ever will.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god just stfu you fat little fruit. Pretty sure Pump is doing well and enjoying the ride more than you ever will.

I know that's what you think, I also know you're a stranger in the internet who's talking out of his ass right now because he doesn't know the human being behind the account known as Wildboer. Fucking morons, all of you 😂

39 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know that's what you think, I also know you're a stranger in the internet who's talking out of his ass right now because he doesn't know the human being behind the account known as Wildboer. Fucking morons, all of you 😂

What am I talking out my ass about? I've seen pictures that Pump and his cronies post...looks like fun to me. I've seen your pictures as well....looks like desperation and twinkies.

17 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No idea what kind of drugs are on. I have seen you advocate for making heroin legal I think. By the looks of your face you've had a lot of late nights ingesting something. Also from your post you say you work at a bar hardly blue collar. Oh and the just saying sign was the proof for the lettering on the back of my boat. Just saying

17 minutes ago, s pump said:

No idea what kind of drugs are on. I have seen you advocate for making heroin legal I think. By the looks of your face you've had a lot of late nights ingesting something. Also from your post you say you work at a bar hardly blue collar. Oh and the just saying sign was the proof for the lettering on the back of my boat. Just saying

Ending the war on drugs via legalization has nothing to do with me wanting to do drugs.

Also you clearly have no idea what my job is like lol

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ending the war on drugs via legalization has nothing to do with me wanting to do drugs.

Also you clearly have no idea what my job is like lol

Nor do I care, I just get annoyed at your pseudo intellectual blather. You're a Trainwreck for fucks sake. Nobody needs your life advice.