Check your account email address ×

US immigration officers arrest Michigan doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is his sister not facing the same circumstances?

she didn't violate the law :news: 

or was smart enough to apply for citizenship,  it's pretty easy

Rights and Responsibilities of a Green Card Holder (Permanent Resident)

Your Rights as a Permanent Resident

As a permanent resident (green card holder), you have the right to:

• Live permanently in the United States provided you do not commit any actions that would make you removable under immigration law
  • Work in the United States at any legal work of your qualification and choosing. (Please note that some jobs will be limited to U.S. citizens for security reasons)
  • Be protected by all laws of the United States, your state of residence and local jurisdictions

Your Responsibilities as a Permanent Resident

As a permanent resident, you are:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The guy has a permanent green card, he had a couple of misdemeanors when he was a youth which he did a plea deal with nothing to go on his record, unfortunately for him the Federales don't recognize state and local laws and regs.

This guy could sit in jail for 6 months waiting for a hearing, it's fucked up.

More story at the link with an interview with his sister who is lawyer.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/michigan-doctor-who-has-lived-in-us-for-decades-could-face-deportation/15844358

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Why is his sister not facing the same circumstances?

Slowly read the bold above..........slowly :bc: 

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

green cards (aka permanent resident alien) are "permanent" but still must be renewed every 10 and it's pretty much automatic,  right to the point you fucked up and made yourself ineligible for renewal 

He fucked up when he was a youth he had two misdemeanor convictions when he was 17, he pleaded under the "youthful trainee act" which allows youth's to avoid a criminal record if they never commit another crime.

Go to the 1 minute mark on the video at the link and listen to the story, it's stupid that this man is in jail.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/michigan-doctor-who-has-lived-in-us-for-decades-could-face-deportation/15844358

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing like the Dump admin creating a manufactured crisis......the doctor is more accomplished and a better representative of US citizenship than anyone in the Clown Posse.......especially Doe Dumber...let’s deport stupid fucks, eh Doe Dimber.:snack:

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing like the Dump admin creating a manufactured crisis......the doctor is more accomplished and a better representative of US citizenship than anyone in the Clown Posse.......especially Doe Dumber...let’s deport stupid fucks, eh Doe Dimber.:snack:

Did he break the law?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  As usual, there's always more to the story.  But, let's all panic and get emotional...and blame Trump for our constitution.

Ah yes, this is trump's fault and anyone who voted for trump is also at fault.   

The law does not discriminate, yet in this case, it sure seems that some people want it to!!

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, let's ask just to be sure.  Moto?

:lol:

They sure want to give him a pass since he is a doctor.  Would they give him a pass if he was a construction worker?  How about a light bulb salesman?  

Just now, racer254 said:

They sure want to give him a pass since he is a doctor.  Would they give him a pass if he was a construction worker?  How about a light bulb salesman?  

Well, I think there's much more to this story, but as their storybook barrel is getting down to the shit bottom, this little gem will hold them all together in a Trump and America hating embrace for a day or two.

I mean.....Poor Chucky and the Dems right now.  Fucked running backwards with a chainsaw of their idiocy shutdown debacle.  :lol:

Maybe he voted for Trump

As a green card holder, you cannot vote in federal elections like the presidential election as this right is limited only to U.S citizens.

The right to choose elected officials by voting in elections is one of the most important privileges of the democracy of the U.S. Federal, state and local elections are the different types of elections in the U.S. Only a U.S. citizen can register to vote in a federal election and cast his or her vote. Non-citizens that include green card holders cannot vote in federal elections. Violating the terms of legal resident status and registering to vote or voting in a federal election can have serious consequences. Legal residents might lose all the rights and privileges granted to them and are also more likely to be expelled from the U.S.

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Elegantly stated 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

the bleeding heart liberals will give any ILLEGAL alien a free pass if they have a glimmer of hope for one more vote, next seven years are going to be hard on them, hope they have the stomach for it

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

the bleeding heart liberals will give any ILLEGAL alien a free pass if they have a glimmer of hope for one more vote, next seven years are going to be hard on them, hope they have the stomach for it

I didn’t realize you were still considered an illegal alien if you’ve have had a green card for 40 years

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

so lost. it's trump and you clowns who wanted wealthy, white immigrants. remember?

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so lost. it's trump and you clowns who wanted wealthy, white immigrants. remember?

wealthy white immigrants still need to follow the laws.  If anything this should prove to the left that Trumps position is not about race but about enforcing existing laws.  Many of our issues like guns and immigration could be solved if we just did that rather than worrying about adding more laws and building border walls so both sides are equally out to lunch with their positioning.  Personally I believe that DACA kids should stay with green cards but I've never been willing to give a free pass to their parents who were the actual law breakers.  Far less whining(pretty much none) from the left about deportation under Obama even though his administration was actually deporting more people than Trumps,  more example of hack hypocrisy that runs rampant.   

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wealthy white immigrants still need to follow the laws.  If anything this should prove to the left that Trumps position is not about race but about enforcing existing laws.  Many of our issues like guns and immigration could be solved if we just did that rather than worrying about adding more laws and building border walls so both sides are equally out to lunch with their positioning.  Personally I believe that DACA kids should stay with green cards but I've never been willing to give a free pass to their parents who were the actual law breakers.  Far less whining(pretty much none) from the left about deportation under Obama even though his administration was actually deporting more people than Trumps,  more example of hack hypocrisy that runs rampant.   

Ewww....good post.

I do like how Vince posted this “white doctor” guy expecting some different answers because he’s not from Mexico or some other “shit hole” country...and the site libs followed along.

So, as it’s been asked, where’s their  fake outrage when the illegal black construction worker is picked up for breaking the laws?  Ahhhhh.....

"GOTCHA!!" thread fail

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww....good post.

I do like how Vince posted this “white doctor” guy expecting some different answers because he’s not from Mexico or some other “shit hole” country...and the site libs followed along.

So, as it’s been asked, where’s their  fake outrage when the illegal black construction worker is picked up for breaking the laws?  Ahhhhh.....

It's bullshit that this man or any other person is being jailed and possibly deported on a federal technicality.

The people that are against big guberment.  Cheer when the trump administration make typical big government fuck up. 

So Republican. 

Imagine the amount of people that aren’t being treated because of this bureaucratic bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's bullshit that this man or any other person is being jailed and possibly deported on a federal technicality.

What exactly was is the "federal technicality"?  

So now:

Illegal immigrants = "federal technicalities". Personally, I like "Citizenship challenged" better.  :lmao:

Like I said, we aren't hearing the rest of this story.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Great post.  This is about enforcing the existing laws and not the left's continual bullshit trying to portray these actions as racism.

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes ginger, more cases of "they're both the same". :handjob:

Obama was deporting hardened criminals, repeat offenders, etc. who offer nothing but trouble fior the country. The trump admin is locking up fathers, doctors, and others who have done good for the country.

I believe more in Obama's policy of depprtation, and it sounds to me like you do too. only you just don't want to admit it that and want to fluff trump a little instead :news:

Edited by Snoslinger