Check your account email address ×

Any trappers on here

Jet

Most of my old neighborhood friends and myself included trapped when we were young, mostly Mink and MuskRats, friend did trap a Red Fox accidently, it became his pet for many years, had to get a fur farm license to keep it legally.

8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Utter garbage.  

Neal

Sure as fuck is.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

All you fucking cry ass hypocrite pussies gushing cunt blood over trapping make me fucking sick. How do you think the animals in the industrial food complex that fill your fucking plates are treated? About 1000x worse than that fox you fucking pieces of shit. Get your fucking heads out of your crying ass bitch asses. Fucking no mind cunts

Idiot.

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You arent kidding. If you saw how alot of this meat was raised and processed most people wouldnt eat it. 

Idiot.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Of course they wouldn't. 

But that still doesn't mean torturing woodland creatures is ok.

Agreed.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its been a way of life since man could prop a rock up on a stick.....just because it offends your delicate hypocritical sensibilities does not mean it is "torture" or "sadistic" or anything other than a means of income and a way of life for many. Geesh 

:lol: "It's been a way of life since......" 

Idiot.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why do you place a higher value on foxes than mice? I dont hear anyone crying their cunts off for poor mice and 500 years of mouse traps 

"same".

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

well that argument goes well beyond trapping......humans are an invasive species and we never stop expanding. The matrix was spot on when the dialogue characterized us as a virus

Finally.....something of substance...and sense.   Delete the rest of your redneck shit in here.  :bc:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did Ben compare spaying and neutering pets to trapping animals....SMH.

I don't know...he's clearly triggered again and actin' a fool!  Now...how about a little head for everybody!  Head is GOOD.  Now...to make my point for @SSFB comparing my pic to these animals in pain and scared to death.  Find the innocent souls in this pic.  Hint: there aren't any.  (this a short enough explaination for you?  Let me know...I can expand)

Head.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't back read this whole thing. Apparently some of you haven't been in a slaughterhouse. I have no problem with respectable legal trapping. I have given a friend permission to set traps on my property. Big Brown beavers can fucking die...........

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I didn't back read this whole thing. Apparently some of you haven't been in a slaughterhouse. I have no problem with respectable legal trapping. I have given a friend permission to set traps on my property. Big Brown beavers can fucking die...........

What I find weird about this part is that, if anybody else were to post it, you'd be on it like white on rice (racist) to get a gross picture of a "big brown beaver".  Weird.  You slippin' bruh?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sure as fuck is.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Agreed.

:lol: "It's been a way of life since......" 

Idiot.

"same".

Finally.....something of substance...and sense.   Delete the rest of your redneck shit in here.  :bc:

I don't know...he's clearly triggered again and actin' a fool!  Now...how about a little head for everybody!  Head is GOOD.  Now...to make my point for @SSFB comparing my pic to these animals in pain and scared to death.  Find the innocent souls in this pic.  Hint: there aren't any.  (this a short enough explaination for you?  Let me know...I can expand)

Head.jpg

Chill Z, chill. Licensed trappers do not hurt the animals, the traps only RESTRAIN them. Trappers quickly dispatch the animal, NO SUFFERING.

Have you ever seen how coyotes attack deer? They literally eat them alive!! Now that's as cruel as it gets. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What I find weird about this part is that, if anybody else were to post it, you'd be on it like white on rice (racist) to get a gross picture of a "big brown beaver".  Weird.  You slippin' bruh?

I guess the greasy spic doesn't like natural brunettes :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Chill Z, chill. Licensed trappers do not hurt the animals, the traps only RESTRAIN them. Trappers quickly dispatch the animal, NO SUFFERING.

Have you ever seen how coyotes attack deer? They literally eat them alive!! Now that's as cruel as it gets. 

do u still eat a plate full of trucker ass on a daily basis ?? 

51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Face it, you have a severely compartmentalized mind which is why you're fine with pictures of severed heads and mutilated bodies but get triggered by a picture of a fox in a trap. It is what it is. :bc:

48 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Not the same. At all. Stop it. And parading moat of these fuck heads like “the guardians and protectors of wildlife” is a joke.  Oh...so humane!  Spare me.  Just shutty!!!  Before I pay for Aweful’s gas to meet you at Sandy’s sub shop!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Face it, you have a severely compartmentalized mind which is why you're fine with pictures of severed heads and mutilated bodies but get triggered by a picture of a fox in a trap. It is what it is. :bc:

I have my “rathers” and pass moral and ethical judgement based on innocence.  Children, animals and some women are my choice to defend and protect.  There are no innocent adult humans....which is why the “some” referring to women above.  Situations dictate.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I have my “rathers” and pass moral and ethical judgement based on innocence.  Children, animals and some women are my choice to defend and protect.  There are no innocent adult humans....which is why the “some” referring to women above.  Situations dictate.

All hail Zambroski, here to dictate the innocence of man!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's too bad Newfie isn't around any more.  He could offer up a couple of cool pictures of baby seals being harvested.  Those were awesome.  

Oh we know where he is. :lol: