Check your account email address ×

Any trappers on here

Jet

Just now, motonoggin said:

How many people actually do that, tho?

Like 5?

I know quite a few who supplement their income with trapping and they love to be in the woods. I've never done and I dont like animal suffering but as long as the animal is being made use of I have no issue with it 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know quite a few who supplement their income with trapping and they love to be in the woods. I've never done and I dont like animal suffering but as long as the animal is being made use of I have no issue with it 

Supplementing their income isn't making a living. Do any of them wear fur? I'd bet not. 

They torture woodland creatures for beer and gas money but want to pretend they're Davey fuckin Crockett, scraping a meager existence off the land in coonskin cap.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

this isnt about overfishing......its about torturing fish by hooking them in the mouth and ripping them out of the water and committing genocide against them

got nothing eh moto

Just now, f7ben said:

got nothing eh moto

Line fishing isn't torture. :lol:

Fish aren't as evolved as mammals. 

And fish typically don't linger for days until someone comes along to put them out of their misery.

And like I said, pretending I'm ok with unethical fishing practices is a strawman.

Line fishing isn't torture. :lol:

Fish aren't as evolved as mammals. 

And fish typically don't linger for days until someone comes along to put them out of their misery.

And like I said, pretending I'm ok with unethical fishing practices is a strawman.

oh.....line fishing isnt torture but snaring an animal is ???? :lol: holy fuck 

How about boiling a live lobster :lol: not torture??????

How about spaying and neutering dogs and cats????? Its not their choice to have their balls and pussies chopped off.....WE ARE COMMITTING DISCRIMINATVE SOCIAL ENGINEERING AGAINST THEM !!!!!!!!!!1111111111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

I think there are way more ethical ways to supplement one's beer fund besides torturing woodland creatures for their skin. That's some regular buffalo Bob shit parading as rugged pioneer spirit.

zero logic....all emotion .........very sad

Yup, factory farming is a horrific way to treat our food.

Just like trapping. :news:

The vast majority of my protein intake consists of ethically raised and harvested animal flesh. I raise my own chickens, and I've seen where my hog and steer were raised and slaughtered. 

I understand that not everyone has that luxury and people need to eat. But people don't need furs to survive. Furs are a status symbol of the ruling class, nothing more. 

• Gold Member

That’s it!!!!  I’m going to spend some money at REI today and or Patagonia.  Hopefully they end the disgusting treatment of animals and can close down snowmobiling/arcing in the process

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup, factory farming is a horrific way to treat our food.

Just like trapping. :news:

The vast majority of my protein intake consists of ethically raised and harvested animal flesh. I raise my own chickens, and I've seen where my hog and steer were raised and slaughtered. 

I understand that not everyone has that luxury and people need to eat. But people don't need furs to survive. Furs are a status symbol of the ruling class, nothing more. 

piss poor justification and all emotion. Beaver trapping is about maintaining a healthy ecosystem and much of the trapping that occurs is predator control ....sorry bout your luck

Just now, f7ben said:

piss poor justification and all emotion. Beaver trapping is about maintaining a healthy ecosystem and much of the trapping that occurs is predator control ....sorry bout your luck

I don't know how the earth ever survived without humans killing animals for their skin.

Predators regulate their own population. If there isn't enough prey, predators die back. When the prey population returns, so does the predator. Nature balances it out. Almost everything man does in nature fucks with that balance.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

All you fucking cry ass hypocrite pussies gushing cunt blood over trapping make me fucking sick. How do you think the animals in the industrial food complex that fill your fucking plates are treated? About 1000x worse than that fox you fucking pieces of shit. Get your fucking heads out of your crying ass bitch asses. Fucking no mind cunts

But foxes are adorable. I have one at my place that chills in my back yard and torments my dogs. 

And holy fuck I forgot about jammin’s Cecil the Lion rant. That was epic. 

I don't know how the earth ever survived without humans killing animals for their skin.

Predators regulate their own population. If there isn't enough prey, predators die back. When the prey population returns, so does the predator. Nature balances it out. Almost everything man does in nature fucks with that balance.

we cant have beavers flooding roads and destroying infrastructure .....the only way around that is trapping them. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

we cant have beavers flooding roads and destroying infrastructure .....the only way around that is trapping them. 

I agree, but we also need to recognize that the road wouldn't be there to flood if it weren't for human activity in the first place.

I agree, but we also need to recognize that the road wouldn't be there to flood if it weren't for human activity in the first place.

well that argument goes well beyond trapping......humans are an invasive species and we never stop expanding. The matrix was spot on when the dialogue characterized us as a virus

Sweet fuck  Sucks I can't go back and read all this right now...but, it looks like IMA GONNA WANNA jump in with Moto on this one.  Should be fun...but I'm too late to the game.  Oh, @SSFB, who doesn't like a little head every now and then?  That isn't this...and you know I'll explain why too.  :bc:

:lol:

Humans.  Such a wonderful species.