Check your account email address ×

50+% approval for trump tax plan

BOHICA

• Gold Member

More popular then Obamacare Evah was.  If the Times has approval of 46% you know the actual approval rating is well over 50%

congrat Mr President

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/837723?section=politics&keywords=poll-americans-support-gop-tax-law&year=2018&month=01&date=17&id=837723&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=www.google.com

49 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

More popular then Obamacare Evah was.  If the Times has approval of 46% you know the actual approval rating is well over 50%

congrat Mr President

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/837723?section=politics&keywords=poll-americans-support-gop-tax-law&year=2018&month=01&date=17&id=837723&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=www.google.com

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right/    Sorry fake news.  One of your fellow Trumpsters has declared that mediabiasfactcheck will be used to determine the truth in a story. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right/    Sorry fake news.  One of your fellow Trumpsters has declared that mediabiasfactcheck will be used to determine the truth in a story. 

Very good. 

Also, it says 46% but glad you were able to bump that up to 50%+ for them. You are probably better adept at judging that-- good call. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poll is from NYTimes poll released a few days ago.  NYtimes found 46% approve of trump tax plan....  so since the left leaning media has historically underestimated trump’s popularity, ie: election, would would be easy to see how well over 50% of America approves of trump tax plan.

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Poll is from NYTimes poll released a few days ago.  NYtimes found 46% approve of trump tax plan....  so since the left leaning media has historically underestimated trump’s popularity, ie: election, would would be easy to see how well over 50% of America approves of trump tax plan.

It's really amazing that they still need it explained at this point

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I get a tax cut ...... you get a refugee .    Eat shit .  :bc:

:lol:  

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Over 50% of the public approves, wait until they start seeing it in their paychecks :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  

Over 50% of the public approves, wait until they start seeing it in their paychecks :lol: 

That’s exactly what I thought.  Can’t wait to see how the Dems are gonna try to convince Americans that extra $$$ is a bad thing.  

I seriously don’t think a party has been in such peril as the Dems are right now and survived.  And I though the R’s were retards in 2009.  Goodness!  

And this last shut down antic?  HOLY SHIT!

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s exactly what I thought.  Can’t wait to see how the Dems are gonna try to convince Americans that extra $$$ is a bad thing.  

I seriously don’t think a party has been in such peril as the Dems are right now and survived.  And I though the R’s were retards in 2009.  Goodness!  

And this last shut down antic?  HOLY SHIT!

I'm really enjoying watching the Democratic party implode.  Hopefully a few of the R fossils get flushed too as time goes on. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm really enjoying watching the Democratic party implode.  Hopefully a few of the R fossils get flushed too as time goes on. :bc: 

Yeah, I’m not enjoying it as much as I used to.  I’m actually getting pretty disappointed they still aren’t getting it.  Then, you read this forums idiots and you realize...THEY REALLY ARENT GETTING IT.  Complete idiots.

We have two god damn parties to chose from...sadly.  And for one to squander their place they’ve cheated Americans into having is sad.  

And again...no third stepping up right now when it’s time to do so.  

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I’m not enjoying it as much as I used to.  I’m actually getting pretty disappointed they still aren’t getting it.  Then, you read this forums idiots and you realize...THEY REALLY ARENT GETTING IT.  Complete idiots.

We have two god damn parties to chose from...sadly.  And for one to squander their place they’ve cheated Americans into having is sad.  

Its actually a little frightening just how off in left field so many of them are.  Their life sucks, so in their mind, it all has to be torn down.  I don't see any viable Democrats who are going to attract and unite a majority.  All their identity politics has really turned alotta people off.  Its heartening to see so many people of color who are finally waking up to it as well.  

Awesome! Would have been really awesome if they just hacked up the entire tax code and replaced it with something really simple and effective. Nobody should need an accountant or lawyer to do their taxes. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I wish Bernie would run as an independent. That would really mess them up. Epic karma for the DNC.