Check your account email address ×

Curb stomped

Snake

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, it's a word, created by animals for use by animals. It describes a lack of justification. Shall I teach you the definition of justification and justified too?

Nah, the smart will exploit the Zambroskis. Humans hierarchies are much more complicated than strength vs. weakness. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're the lowest common denominator Bro and dont forget it. There is literally nothing that is below your level of understanding :lol: 

:lol:

Carry on lobsters.

:lmao:

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Moto makes perfect sense and those terms aren't made up, they do mean something. An unjustified hierarchy is one created by people. Lobsters aren't creating these hierarchies, they just happen. Anarchy doesn't mean a lack of hierarchy, it means not creating arbitrary hierarchies because natural ones already exist without us having to do anything.

Moro makes zero sense because his debates won't work outside a vacuum. The real world is a much sadder place.

2 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

Moro makes zero sense because his debates won't work outside a vacuum. The real world is a much sadder place.

I love how this argument essentially boils down to, "The world already sucks, we can't let it suck in a different way!"

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I love how this argument essentially boils down to, "The world already sucks, we can't let it suck in a different way!"

Not at all. The last time we had this discussion moto said all hierarchies are the devil. Now only the ones he deems bad are the devil. It's fluid with him. Don't get sucked down the bowl with him.

• Confused 1

Moto is still finding his place. A while back he was very pro government IF it was a liberal government because a liberal government will protect you

what he’s slowly learning is that liberal ideals ignore the human element and a liberal government can be just as if not more corrupt than a conservative one. Absolute power corrupts absolutely 

now he wants much less fascist government and really the only current form of non fascist government is little to no government 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Presenting:  Transzam!!!                                 @Zambroski

1977-pontiac-trans-am-h4hd3k.jpg

Now that is some nice work!!!!  Although, I'm not exactly pushing the "lobster effect" of this debate, it's still good effort..and funny!  :bc:

"It's about lobsters...that drive bad ass 1980 hot rods!!!"  Weird thing is...that statement makes about as much sense as 70% of the posts in this thread.

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, it's a word, created by animals for use by animals. It describes a lack of justification. Shall I teach you the definition of justification and justified too?

Nah, the smart will exploit the Zambroskis. Humans hierarchies are much more complicated than strength vs. weakness

Hell I'd bet half of animal hierarchies aren't that simple. In fact, Darwins work actually supports that assertion.

21 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

Not at all. The last time we had this discussion moto said all hierarchies are the devil. Now only the ones he deems bad are the devil. It's fluid with him. Don't get sucked down the bowl with him.

Obviously there's a huge difference between what I've actually written and what you've imagined you've read. 

And it's also obvious that it's my fault. :news:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hell I'd bet half of animal hierarchies aren't that simple. In fact, Darwins work actually supports that assertion.

Obviously there's a huge difference between what I've actually written and what you've imagined you've read. 

And it's also obvious that it's my fault. :news:

It asserts it's not only strength but also intellect.  As you move up the chain of self-awareness in the animal kingdom, it takes more than physical strength to move upward in the hierarchy.  Oooof....and this is really glossing over some of Darwin's hypothosis/theories.

38 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

Did he though? Or was he saying the same exact thing and you just think it's different because you you don't get what he's saying?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It asserts it's not only strength but also intellect.  As you move up the chain of self-awareness in the animal kingdom, it takes more than physical strength to move upward in the hierarchy.  Oooof....and this is really glossing over some of Darwin's hypothosis/theories.

This is pretty much wrong.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Keep on keepin' on brother!  "Social Darwinsim".  :lmao:

Yup, misinterpretation and subsequent misapplication of an evolutionary theory of species in order to justify undesirable and harmful human economic behavior is pretty damn funny.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nice words.  :lmao: 

Why do you continue this with me? Dude, you are wrong on almost every single evolutionary level.  Stop bringing up Darwin.  Go back to lobsters.  I at least found that entertaining.

You all bring up Darwin every time you say "survival of the fittest, czechm8!"

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You all bring up Darwin every time you say "survival of the fittest, czechm8!"

Now, honestly, how often do I "say" that?  You brought Darwinism into this...which I find bizarre because if you are indeed a "radical" to your cause, "The Theory of Evolution" should not be a book you should be using to win an argument.  Unless of course, my misinterpretation and subsequent misapplication of what you have provided as your anarchical precipice point for your idiology is my misassumption.

DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

deluded ....thy name is Zam

Don't ask to drive it either.  :lol:

1977-pontiac-trans-am-h4hd3k.jpg