Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Are you always retarded or do you have a rational thought at times.

Dems office to trumps-nothing but up dopey 

barbieisdumb.JPG

you do realize this threads from Jan of 18 not since 2016 and there has been no real return since then right.  Why don't you post the one starting when Obama took office so we can see that his returns were actually better :snack:    

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize this threads from Jan of 18 not since 2016 and there has been no real return since then right.  Why don't you post the one starting when Obama took office so we can see that his returns were actually better :snack:    

no this is 5 years and go ahead, Ill wait 

7 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Are you always retarded or do you have a rational thought at times.

Dems office to trumps-nothing but up dopey 

barbieisdumb.JPG

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Nice of you to keep explaining things to the idiots here. I’m not sure they figure it out but it’s nice of you to try to help them. 

4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

no this is 5 years and go ahead, Ill wait 

You won’t like it. Both Obama and Clinton has better returns. If Dummies who were bowing down to him and predicting 30,000 by the end of 2018 were right then he’d be doing ok. But they were wrong. Really wrong. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You won’t like it. Both Obama and Clinton has better returns. If Dummies who were bowing down to him and predicting 30,000 by the end of 2018 were right then he’d be doing ok. But they were wrong. Really wrong. 

Tell us about those wonderful GICs again.:lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Come on now, 2018 was down just over 4%.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on now, 2018 was down just over 4%.

since this threat started the overall market return is minimal.  thats a fact not opinion and dumb fucks like dripper thinking they know fuck all about the market is laughable.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

since this threat started the overall market return is minimal.  thats a fact not opinion and dumb fucks like dripper thinking they know fuck all about the market is laughable.  

Take it in stride.  2011 and 2015 were also weak years for returns that are often missed.  

Also Obama has no claim to the first two year stock performance after a major crash.  That said I have have zero issue with his record after that as I have with Trump's current record.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take it in stride.  2011 and 2015 were also weak years for returns that are often missed.  

Also Obama has no claim to the first two year stock performance after a major crash.  That said I have have zero issue with his record after that as I have with Trump's current record.

i'm not bitching about it,  it's immaterial to me i am 15 years from retirement

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm not bitching about it,  it's immaterial to me i am 15 years from retirement

If you're gonna do retirement right, you won't care who is the current president and you won't need to go into a preservation mode years before cause you missed opportunities to keep your wealth working for you.  

:bc:

All of the years prior to Trump I only made fukken dividends per year. 

Since Trump got in, my portfolio has exploded. I can't possibly keep making this much.