Check your account email address ×

Bannon looking for a job

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bannon put Trump in the Whitehouse and then Trump instantly deferred to the Globalists and said fuck you to Bannon. Hopefully Bannon decides to burn Trump to the ground 

:wtf:  :lol: r5e6.gif.aafee86e42066b4f5a86cbc56b00a302.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:wtf:  :lol: r5e6.gif.aafee86e42066b4f5a86cbc56b00a302.gif

lemme guess woolie.....bannon was just some adviser and certainly not the architect of the whole trump message and campaign :lol: you are a fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

lemme guess woolie.....bannon was just some adviser and certainly not the architect of the whole trump message and campaign :lol: you are a fucking idiot 

Triggered.  Again.  Jesus you're easy. Not sure who's the bigger bitch you or Wildboer :lol:  Not to mention, nice gratuitous speculation on the whole Bannon thing, and stating it as a fact.  Idiot indeed

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Triggered.  Again.  Jesus you're easy. Not sure who's the bigger bitch you or Wildboer :lol: 

9ihdfvuniwupdfnipuwvndfviuefniu vnindfiwnripuenpiunvi d :bigfinger::lol: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Triggered.  Again.  Jesus you're easy. Not sure who's the bigger bitch you or Wildboer :lol:  Not to mention, nice gratuitous speculation on the whole Bannon thing, and stating it as a fact.  Idiot indeed

Hehe, look, it's the little bitch who's scared of a faggot calling other people pussies...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Listen you fuckers I said that Bannon was going to go all scorched earth when he left the WH but all I heard was "oh no he is going to work on the Trump agenda from the outside" and now that he isn't the usual suspects are dismissing him as "Sloppy Steve" and taking their cues from that dummy in the Oval Office. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bannon is Dump so those who are suddenly uncomfortable with Bannon and still support Dump are the dumbest of the dumb. 

Clearly Bannon is not Trump you fucking dolt. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Clearly Bannon is not Trump you fucking dolt. 

Bannon is to Dump as I am to the Clown Posse....:thumbsup:

882DC480-7D10-4CD0-821B-BD98A2889A61.gif

Edited by SnowRider

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you fuckers I said that Bannon was going to go all scorched earth when he left the WH but all I heard was "oh no he is going to work on the Trump agenda from the outside" and now that he isn't the usual suspects are dismissing him as "Sloppy Steve" and taking their cues from that dummy in the Oval Office. 

The first few interviews and speeches he gave after leaving the WH supported the latter notion, that he was going to work in a different capacity to support the Trump agenda.  The 60 minutes interview was the perfect example.  Very supportive.  Several speeches he gave were others.  The book comes out, attributing things to Bannon that he denied, and again, comes out in support of Trump.  A couple days later he gets fired from Breitbart.  I'm thinking he was being duplicitious, maybe flapped his lips a little too much to prop himself up,  and he got called on it.  Either way, he's the one who looks bad here, not Trump.  This book's credibility is already Kitty Kelly level salacious gossip and has been debunked by several others cited in it.  And I still see you describing the billioinaire outsider POTUS who beat all comers as a dummy.  Your critical reasoning skills need some work dude.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The first few interviews and speeches he gave after leaving the WH supported the latter notion, that he was going to work in a different capacity to support the Trump agenda.  The 60 minutes interview was the perfect example.  Very supportive.  Several speeches he gave were others.  The book comes out, attributing things to Bannon that he denied, and again, comes out in support of Trump.  A couple days later he gets fired from Breitbart.  I'm thinking he was being duplicitious, maybe flapped his lips a little too much to prop himself up,  and he got called on it.  Either way, he's the one who looks bad here, not Trump.  This book's credibility is already Kitty Kelly level salacious gossip and has been debunked by several others cited in it.  And I still see you describing the billioinaire outsider POTUS who beat all comers as a dummy.  Your critical reasoning skills need some work dude.

Lol at the notion of Bannon being the only one who looks bad after the book release. Mmkay. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol at the notion of Bannon being the only one who looks bad after the book release. Mmkay. 

Market closed at another record.  Oh yeah, I'm saving 2500 on taxes this year.  Yeah, Trumps horrible.  But he fucked up the words to the anthem.  The wall!!!!ermmagoddd!!#*$q3-8r-!!

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

lol right?

:lol:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Market closed at another record.  Oh yeah, I'm saving 2500 on taxes this year.  Yeah, Trumps horrible.  But he fucked up the words to the anthem.  The wall!!!!ermmagoddd!!#*$q3-8r-!!

The market!  The market!! The market!!!!

STFU

The market would be in basically the same place had Hillary won.

SMFH

No it wouldn't . polotics and the market are perception. When the perception is a tax and business friendly envirement , things take off. Swillary and most dems are not buss friendly unless there is something in it for them.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lol right?

:lol:

The market!  The market!! The market!!!!

STFU

The market would be in basically the same place had Hillary won.

SMFH

You stfu, you bald headed ignoramous.  Yeah.....uh huhh.....sure....it would be.  What a moron.  I never realized just how dumb you were.  What is it you do for a living again?  Financial analyst?  Economist?  Yeah not looking that way.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You stfu, you bald headed ignoramous.  Yeah.....uh huhh.....sure....it would be.  What a moron.  I never realized just how dumb you were.  What is it you do for a living again?  Financial analyst?  Economist?  Yeah not looking that way.

He doesn’t bankrupt the portable shitter business...... :snack: