Check your account email address ×

Bannon looking for a job

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Us minions will just keep picking corn out of our shit while you rub elbows with those in the know. 

I'm not overstating my position at all.....just saying that I get to hear discussion from big players in the steel industry on the metrics of the current economy and the impacts various policy shift is having. Most of the meetings are about safety and past performance etc.

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm not overstating my position at all.....just saying that I get to hear discussion from big players in the steel industry on the metrics of the current economy and the impacts various policy shift is having. Most of the meetings are about safety and past performance etc.

Fair enough. I stopped giving a shit about financial experts following the crash in 2008. Everything I’m seeing at this point is an economy that’s being propped up on credit. Every barrel eventually runs dry. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course they are gonna sound chipper when they have an unfettered opportunity to pollute, rape the planet, and get handouts/subsidies from the Dump Admin......no different than Wall Street licking their chops at the same....down the road is when the rest of us get fucked. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course they are gonna sound chipper when they have an unfettered opportunity to pollute, rape the planet, and get handouts/subsidies from the Dump Admin......no different than Wall Street licking their chops at the same....down the road is when the rest of us get fucked. 

Right out of DUh underground :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing has changed at all in regards to environmental regs.....and nothing will.