Check your account email address ×

Bannon looking for a job

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The first few interviews and speeches he gave after leaving the WH supported the latter notion, that he was going to work in a different capacity to support the Trump agenda.  The 60 minutes interview was the perfect example.  Very supportive.  Several speeches he gave were others.  The book comes out, attributing things to Bannon that he denied, and again, comes out in support of Trump.  A couple days later he gets fired from Breitbart.  I'm thinking he was being duplicitious, maybe flapped his lips a little too much to prop himself up,  and he got called on it.  Either way, he's the one who looks bad here, not Trump.  This book's credibility is already Kitty Kelly level salacious gossip and has been debunked by several others cited in it.  And I still see you describing the billioinaire outsider POTUS who beat all comers as a dummy.  Your critical reasoning skills need some work dude.

You called Obama every name under the sun for 8 years but my calling Trump a dummy triggers you to question my critical reasoning skills. Listen hacky I voted for the guy and I'll call him whatever the Fuck I want....anything else....no......good....now go lay down. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

No it wouldn't . polotics and the market are perception. When the perception is a tax and business friendly envirement , things take off. Swillary and most dems are not buss friendly unless there is something in it for them.

i think woolies nuts in thinking trump looks anything but idiotic but you are spot on with bold,  wall street knows trumps going to let them do whatever they want regardless of it's cost to the american citizen in the long run so they will ride it right till the bubble blowing up like they do every time.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think woolies nuts in thinking trump looks anything but idiotic but you are spot on with bold,  wall street knows trumps going to let them do whatever they want regardless of it's cost to the american citizen in the long run so they will ride it right till the bubble blowing up like they do every time.  

its more than that.....industry is booming under deregulation and the promise of trade reform. In the end there will be no action on trade or dealing with china though and things will cool off. The market bubble will burst and we will be in a deep recession by 2021

Just now, f7ben said:

its more than that.....industry is booming under deregulation and the promise of trade reform. In the end there will be no action on trade or dealing with china though and things will cool off. The market bubble will burst and we will be in a deep recession by 2021

The bubble will inevitably burst, many people will lose a ton again right when they are retiring and Trump the financial wizard will own it.  It’s a guarantee.  The only unknown is when and how bad it’s going to be.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I don't thin it will happen that soon. Deadbeats havnt started buying homes left and right yet. They need to , and then default first. But keep an eye on energy costs as that is usually the first sign.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The bubble will inevitably burst, many people will lose a ton again right when they are retiring and Trump the financial wizard will own it.  It’s a guarantee.  The only unknown is when and how bad it’s going to be.

Actually if he loses in 2020 the dems will own it.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The bubble will inevitably burst, many people will lose a ton again right when they are retiring and Trump and woolie the financial wizards will own it.  It’s a guarantee.  The only unknown is when and how bad it’s going to be.

fixed

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Bannon is the only guy the left hates more than Trump.  :lol:  

He and Mattis might be the only people that were in Trumps camp that werent complete pieces of human shit

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He and Mattis might be the only people that were in Trumps camp that werent complete pieces of human shit

Bannon? :lmao: What a clueless fuck :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shut up stupid....you are the most clueless person here and that is a feat hard to produce 

Conspiracy Ben :lmao: Clueless as Momo :lol:   

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You stfu, you bald headed ignoramous.  Yeah.....uh huhh.....sure....it would be.  What a moron.  I never realized just how dumb you were.  What is it you do for a living again?  Financial analyst?  Economist?  Yeah not looking that way.

Do you have degrees in economics or finance? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don’t know. You can agree with some of his America First ideals or make a case for them at the least, but Bannon is lock and step with ethnostate ideals. He just packages them up better then your typical racist. 

Mattis, however, is Jesus. Praise be his name. MAD DOG 2020!!! With a Rand or Kasich as VP. That’d be hella gnarsauce. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you have degrees in economics or finance? 

I don’t know. You can agree with some of his America First ideals or make a case for them at the least, but Bannon is lock and step with ethnostate ideals. He just packages them up better then your typical racist. 

Mattis, however, is Jesus. Praise be his name. MAD DOG 2020!!! With a Rand or Kasich as VP. That’d be hella gnarsauce. 

I agree with his populist ideas to a certain extent .....I agree with his disdain for imperialist waste at the cost of life and financial security. He goes a little far on immigration and isolation but given what we had endured for 8 years prior to him orchestrating Trumps campaign I can see why he thought that message would resonate and he was right 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

show me some industries that are booming, that point directly at deregulation and trade reform being the root cause. not some BS about something that was improving anyway....

Edited by Snoslinger

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

show me some industries that are booming, that point directly at deregulation and trade reform being the root cause. not some BS about something that was improving anyway....

I work for a fortune 200 company and 2017 is our highest grossing year by a wide margin. That wasnt going to happen under Obama and sure as fuck not under Hillary

Now die in a fire you fucking clueless retard 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I work for a fortune 200 company and 2017 is our highest grossing year by a wide margin. That wasnt going to happen under Obama and sure as fuck not under Hillary

Now die in a fire you fucking clueless retard 

so in other words, you have nothing, as I suspected

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so in other words, you have nothing, as I suspected

No .....I have about $8,000,000,000 reasons why .....its your fucking retarded ass that has nothing. Brain dead fucking idiot. Should we take a look at the stock charts from the day Obama and his idiotic policy were guaranteed to be replaced????

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

we'll just take your word for it ben. your company improved and trump gets all the credit for deregulating and trade reform, none of which even happened yet

:lol:

Hey moron .....its the shift in policy going forward that spurred the massive increase in demand for steel. You think its just coincidence????