Check your account email address ×

Trump golfing in Florida...lying sack of shit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have never seen anyone beaten like that in my life. Slinger close a few times but not as bad as toolkit 

Fakenewsmainecunt takes a beating like a washed up punch drunk boxer :guzzle: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fakenewsmainecunt takes a beating like a washed up punch drunk boxer :guzzle: 

Yah...but he's good for a funny and moves on eventually. The other two are just insufferable retards 100% of the time 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So I guess nobody here has ever worked and golfed in the same day?  :lol:   Jesus MC you need to seek help.   Your suffering from T.U.R.D.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So I guess nobody here has ever worked and golfed in the same day?  :lol:   Jesus MC you need to seek help.   Your suffering from T.U.R.D.  

that's similar to what one of my rww in-laws said...."he's working while golfing" :lol:

of course obama was not....

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that's similar to what one of my rww in-laws said...."he's working while golfing" :lol:

of course obama was not....

Jesus dude my old Tuesday men's league everyone worked almost a full day then golfed.   The lack of ability to think beyond the headlines amazes me.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude my old Tuesday men's league everyone worked almost a full day then golfed.   The lack of ability to think beyond the headlines amazes me.

personally i don't give a shit if he was golfing for 21 days. the hypocrisy and double standards from the trumpsters are what i get a charge out of. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

personally i don't give a shit if he was golfing for 21 days. the hypocrisy and double standards from the trumpsters are what i get a charge out of. :lol:

The only time I had a problem with Obama golfing was when he ran off to the course immediately after doing a presser on the American getting beheaded.   That was pretty classless.  Even Obama admitted that was a mistake.  

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's work day - round of golf in the morning, eating big macs and watching faux news all afternoon, telling everyone how great he is and planning more retard rallies in the evening. twitter rants throughout.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Attempting to bribe a public official ..... :lol:

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did Rosie O dounuts break the law by offering to buy votes?

Typical hypocrite.   Another rich fuck disenfranchising  us poor folks.  Funny she would offer up this money to some rich politicians, but not to support some liberal programs . You know how much good a lot of these people could do, but choose to use their money & influence to belittle others that don't  agree  with them.

I didn’t give a shit how much time Obama spent on the course.  Not a bit.  I knew he was doing a lot less damage there.

Trump has earned it.  And if this gets the left all up in a tizzy, he can do it more cuz I also know he can manage business on the course also.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t give a shit how much time Obama spent on the course.  Not a bit.  I knew he was doing a lot less damage there.

Trump has earned it.  And if this gets the left all up in a tizzy, he can do it more cuz I also know he can manage business on the course also.

:lol:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lies multiple times and the dumb ass Republican trump supporters here blow it off.

Yep, no different than all the times you blew off lies from Hillary and Obama. But then again you can only see Republican lies.