• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Its not, how was it justified when the Dems did it?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama proposed the same.......try and be fair for once in your life 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You partisan imbecile,  exactly the same way you justified it under Obama and the D's.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who’s proposing more military spending....:snack:

See Doe Dumber jumped aboard......now who’s proposed an increase vs decrease in military spending.....:snack: And is opposed vs for a travel ban in the guise of keep America safe.....:snack:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

See Doe Dumber jumped aboard......now who’s proposed an increase vs decrease in military spending.....:snack: And is opposed vs for a travel ban in the guise of keep America safe.....:snack:

You're fucking stupid.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just STFU, go get some new material.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Haven't you posted this before?   What is the point of this post that we should let more and more Muslims into our country?

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What problem? Statistically irrelevant problem. 

Really?  No.  :lol:

What countries are producing, training and harboring the most terrorism?  What is their religious affiliation?  What is happeneing to the countries that are opening their borders wide to the migrants?

Don't answer any of these.  I'm afraid you may try and spin it...and I will have to crush you with my ballet shoe toe.

:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

Haven't you posted this before?   What is the point of this post that we should let more and more Muslims into our country?

Similar stuff, not this specific stat set.  

The point is to drill into the skulls of many that Muslim terrorist are not a major life threat in the USA.  Muslim hate gets undue amount of attention.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The point is to drill into the skulls of many that Muslim terrorist are not a major life threat in the USA.  Muslim hate gets undue amount of attention.

Neal

Radical Muslims you mean

Just now, Highmark said:

It's been posted mulitple times and shot to shit multiple times.  The only thing it does is snow the US still has the remnants of a decent immigration system and a somewhat adequate anti-terrorist system in place.

I find it not so ironic that the same ones that want to believe that opening our borders to a fanatical religious idealism problem are the same ones screaming about the government spying on our people.  And really find it odd they have such a problem with Christians.

Misery loves company...but idocy REALLY knows how to draw a crowd.  

"Thanks Obama!!"

:lol:

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Oh I agree they are not a major threat especially to people like us in small town USA, however they did pull off the largest murder of US civilians in American history and continue to openly advertise in large numbers the desire to kill Americans and destroy what we stand for.  I honestly don't see any other religion or group of people doing that.......do you?  

Fact is I want everyone closely examined that we let in whether your a red headed Irishman or a goat fucking raghead Saudi.  

Whether or not they have accomplished more murders in the US doesn't take away that a significant portion of the Islamic religion stands for.   Death to non-believers.  

Personally I think your little chart should include abortions.  That's the leading cause of death in the US bar none.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, DAVE said:

Radical Muslims you mean

Radical Muslim hate gets blanket passed on to all Muslims.  That is part of our problem.  We need to be raising up the good and beneficial Muslims, or ex Muslims that come here, or live here.  We need to help rally those Muslims, and the citizens against the fundamental radicals.  We should be doing this for Muslims or ex Muslims that are not even in here.  Education and support is the only way reformation will happen.

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Maybe these stats just proves that the policies are working?  If that number went up, would anyone start complaining that we need to pay closer attention to it?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Radical Muslim hate gets blanket passed on to all Muslims.  That is part of our problem.  We need to be raising up the good and beneficial Muslims, or ex Muslims that come here, or live here.  We need to help rally those Muslims, and the citizens against the fundamental radicals.  We should be doing this for Muslims or ex Muslims that are not even in here.  Education and support is the only way reformation will happen.

Neal

That's because a large percentage of Muslims support those tactics.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Save the Y for the whales...

Just now, racer254 said:

Maybe these stats just proves that the policies are working?  If that number went up, would anyone start complaining that we need to pay closer attention to it?

Well those would be Obama's policies, I believe the averages were of the past 10 years...

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well those would be Obama's policies, I believe the averages were of the past 10 years...

Neal

Ok, so is Obama responsible for the spending that went with it?   The snowflakes won't complain if it's his policy.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:snack:  pour right wing nutjobs hiding under their beds.  

I also find this projection of fear from the side of the left on the right hilarious.  Now, truth is, maybe the far right is fearful...I don't know...but I don't see it. The people I know and are about the farthest thing from fearful as possible without playing russian roulette on Friday nights.  And none of them have "god" on their side.  But, maybe they aren't the true RWW's.

How can a side (the Right) that holds the 2nd closer to their heart than religion..and practice that right in amaing numbers be so fearful?  I find it weird if it's true....but maybe it is.

I equate shit like this projection to people like "Tool Kit" running around in here calling everyone a "pussy".

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I agree they are not a major threat especially to people like us in small town USA, however they did pull off the largest murder of US civilians in American history and continue to openly advertise in large numbers the desire to kill Americans and destroy what we stand for.  I honestly don't see any other religion or group of people doing that.......do you?  

Fact is I want everyone closely examined that we let in whether your a red headed Irishman or a goat fucking raghead Saudi.  

Whether or not they have accomplished more murders in the US doesn't take away that a significant portion of the Islamic religion stands for.   Death to non-believers.  

Personally I think your little chart should include abortions.  That's the leading cause of death in the US bar none.  

Of course they do, and the only way we will change that position is by support and education of moderate and ex Muslims who do not follow that radical path.

I think everyone wants a close examination done.  Hell I wish we had some kind of follow up process that booted out non-productive immigrants.  

We don't yet have a valid avenue to legally determine a fetus/citizen transition time. 90% of abortions happen prior to the 13th week, which would be right around the suspected transition to fetus/citizen area. 

Neal

As far as I'm concerned Islam is the worlds greatest problem.   Its a problem when you have hundreds of millions believing in Sharia Law and accept Jihad as a part of world and doesn't condemn it.  Reality is if Christianity or other religions were doing worldwide what Islam is doing there would be outrage.

gsi2-chp1-9.png

gsi2-chp1-8.png

gsi2-chp1-3.png

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course they do, and the only way we will change that position is by support and education of moderate and ex Muslims who do not follow that radical path.

I think everyone wants a close examination done.  Hell I wish we had some kind of follow up process that booted out non-productive immigrants.  

We don't yet have a valid avenue to legally determine a fetus/citizen transition time. 90% of abortions happen prior to the 13th week, which would be right around the suspected transition to fetus/citizen area. 

Neal

:bc:

This would actually fix a lot of problems accross the board.