Check your account email address ×

Hemm...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The biggest deflection for the Islamic agenda.  Useful idiots.  

The Islamic agenda is a nothing burger. Trillions upon trillions to save a handful of lives. Just think where we’d be if after 9/11 we just carpet bombed Afghanistan and let some operators get some “good training” in then fucking left with our middle fingers up. We’d have no debt, thousands of soldiers not dead or maimed, and we wouldn’t have violated the rights of millions of Americans. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The biggest deflection for the Islamic agenda.  Useful idiots.  

No ...it outlines perfectly how completely blown out of proportion the Islamic terror boogeyman is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Islamic agenda is a nothing burger. Trillions upon trillions to save a handful of lives. Just think where we’d be if after 9/11 we just carpet bombed Afghanistan and let some operators get some “good training” in then fucking left with our middle fingers up. We’d have no debt, thousands of soldiers not dead or maimed, and we wouldn’t have violated the rights of millions of Americans. 

Correct. That's why I mentioned the flu. If I said we need to spend %500 billion a yr to eradicate the flu people would tell me I was right out of my fucking tits. And they would be correct.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct. That's why I mentioned the flu. If I said we need to spend %500 billion a yr to eradicate the flu people would tell me I was right out of my fucking tits. And they would be correct.

Just like we need 500 billion to eradicate armed toddlers, those little bastards are scary.  xD

Bunch of idiots that can't understand why they purposely put these stats together. 

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ...it outlines perfectly how completely blown out of proportion the Islamic terror boogeyman is. 

Ok.   But it really doesn't address the real issues of that fundamentalism and the problem it creates within our culture.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just like we need 500 billion to eradicate armed toddlers, those little bastards are scary.  xD

Holy fuck retard.....the whole point is we are spending 500 billion combating one of those things...you cannot possibly be any dumber. You are snowrider dumb

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just a couple hundred bucks to teach the little bastards how to shoot the dumb fuck that left a gun where they could access it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok.   But it really doesn't address the real issues of that fundamentalism and the problem it creates within our culture.

obviously it doesnt create that problem or any problem within our culture because we are not seeing any issues manifest themselves. there are 10's of millions of muslims here acting peacefully and going about their business. The end 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck retard.....the whole point is we are spending 500 billion combating one of those things...you cannot possibly be any dumber. You are snowrider dumb

Not anywhere in the OP does it state anything about spending.  The stats were designed so that snowflakes like snowbeavis and shitslinger could proclaim how muslim terrorists are less dangerous than armed toddlers.  It's just a bullshit comparison, because armed toddlers are not intent on killing or murdering someone.

Just now, racer254 said:

Not anywhere in the OP does it state anything about spending.  The stats were designed so that snowflakes like snowbeavis and shitslinger could proclaim how muslim terrorists are less dangerous than armed toddlers.  It's just a bullshit comparison, because armed toddlers are not intent on killing or murdering someone.

:lol: DERP DERP DERP 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly.  If you can't see through the OP for what it really is then there isn't much hope.

How are the billions Dump and the R’s propose to spend in the guise of ‘keep America safe’ justified given the facts?

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

How are the billions Dump and the R’s propose to spend in the guise of ‘keep America safe’ justified given the facts?

Its not, how was it justified when the Dems did it?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Obama proposed the same.......try and be fair for once in your life 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You partisan imbecile,  exactly the same way you justified it under Obama and the D's.