Check your account email address ×

Hemm...

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As far as I'm concerned Islam is the worlds greatest problem.   Its a problem when you have hundreds of millions believing in Sharia Law and accept Jihad as a part of world and doesn't condemn it.  Reality is if Christianity or other religions were doing worldwide what Islam is doing there would be outrage.

There is, and should be outrage.  I don't think anyone would argue that presently Islam is the most vile and harmful religion.  

Christianity did do this at one point, as did the Jews.  Both of those religions moved on past that point, and thankfully ignore those portions of their texts.

If we want to get Islam through their reformation we need to look at the best way of doing so.

Neal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course they do, and the only way we will change that position is by support and education of moderate and ex Muslims who do not follow that radical path.

I think everyone wants a close examination done.  Hell I wish we had some kind of follow up process that booted out non-productive immigrants.  

We don't yet have a valid avenue to legally determine a fetus/citizen transition time. 90% of abortions happen prior to the 13th week, which would be right around the suspected transition to fetus/citizen area. 

Neal

I agree the only hope is from within Islam itself.   What I disagree with is that its possible to have that massive of change occur.   Too large of a % are radical or accept the radicals and their actions.   We are talking about 100's of millions that fall into those 2 categories Neal.   Even so called moderates in the US fall into the latter.  You cannot change that depth and size of ideology.  Simply not possible. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is, and should be outrage.  I don't think anyone would argue that presently Islam is the most vile and harmful religion.  

Christianity did do this at one point, as did the Jews.  Both of those religions moved on past that point, and thankfully ignore those portions of their texts.

If we want to get Islam through their reformation we need to look at the best way of doing so.

Neal

Absolute bullshit.   The text and teachings of old and new testament pale in comparison to the Quran.  As long as the religion continues to follow even the most moderate interpretations of it there will be violence and death from Jihad.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I agree the only hope is from within Islam itself.   What I disagree with is that its possible to have that massive of change occur.   Too large of a % are radical or accept the radicals and their actions.   We are talking about 100's of millions that fall into those 2 categories Neal.   Even so called moderates in the US fall into the latter.  You cannot change that depth and size of ideology.  Simply not possible. 

A massive number of Christians overcame their hate filled bias and reformed.  

We cannot eridicate the religion.  We can only increase it's radicalization, or assist in reformation.  So far we really have only been actively partaking in the former.

Neal

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Absolute bullshit.   The text and teachings of old and new testament pale in comparison to the Quran.  As long as the religion continues to follow even the most moderate interpretations of it there will be violence and death from Jihad.  

Not at all, the old testament is about the most vile and amoral writing that exists.  You are biasing yourself.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

A massive number of Christians overcame their hate filled bias and reformed.  

We cannot eridicate the religion.  We can only increase it's radicalization, or assist in reformation.  So far we really have only been actively partaking in the former.

Neal

I see Islam like I see an addict.   You cannot help them until they want to help themselves.   Never going to happen with a large percentage of Islam for one simple reason.   Adherence at all levels to the "teachings" of Muhammad and the Quran.  Until they basically give up large portions of that there will be radicals and extremists.   Its just never going to happen.  

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Haven't you posted this before?   What is the point of this post that we should let more and more Muslims into our country?

Why does religion enter into the equation?

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not at all, the old testament is about the most vile and amoral writing that exists.  You are biasing yourself.

Neal

Why is it other religions moved away from the vile portions of the ancient texts centuries ago yet Islam is still stuck in them?   Hell adherence to them is actually growing in Islam.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: You live in fear while residing in Iowa :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why does religion enter into the equation?

Because their religion believes and teaches to rape, enslave and kill non believers in disturbingly large percentages. 

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I agree they are not a major threat especially to people like us in small town USA, however they did pull off the largest murder of US civilians in American history and continue to openly advertise in large numbers the desire to kill Americans and destroy what we stand for.  I honestly don't see any other religion or group of people doing that.......do you?  

Fact is I want everyone closely examined that we let in whether your a red headed Irishman or a goat fucking raghead Saudi.  

Whether or not they have accomplished more murders in the US doesn't take away that a significant portion of the Islamic religion stands for.   Death to non-believers.  

Personally I think your little chart should include abortions.  That's the leading cause of death in the US bar none.  

:lmao: You life in fear while residing in Iowa :lol: 

Pay attention dipshit.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is it other religions moved away from the vile portions of the ancient texts centuries ago yet Islam is still stuck in them?   Hell adherence to them is actually growing in Islam.  

Do you shit yourself when you see a Muslim.... :snack:

Because their religion believes and teaches to rape, enslave and kill non believers in disturbingly large percentages. 

Does the constitution allow us to discriminate against religion?   If so - how come we tolerate Mormon sects who marry off and rape young girls? 

Does the constitution allow us to discriminate against religion?   If so - how come we tolerate Mormon sects who marry off and rape young girls? 

We do?

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's a good question.  I don't know, but I bet it has to do with education.

Neal

We do?

Yeah - Warren Jeffs sect has been living relatively untouched for decades even though their practices are publicly known.  Where’s your outrage right here at home? 

Yeah - Warren Jeffs sect has been living relatively untouched for decades even though their practices are publicly known.  Where’s your outrage right here at home? 

In case you guys haven't noticed, the US and its allies are destroying the ISlamic world. Iraq , Afghanistan, Syria, Libya are junk. Iran will be next, but they have nukes and will aim at Israel, so the uS is at a stand-still with them. 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Break it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of the 11,700 Americans killed, how many were whites, shot by blacks????? BREAK IT DOWN!!!! That's what matters, BREAK IT DOWN!!!