Check your account email address ×

Question for Slinger and that other Dipshit

Why would anyone waste their time going to sites like DU ?  You have to know most of what you are reading is lies or propaganda.  All the people that hang out on partisan sites are angry, mindless, bitches.

Just now, Cold War said:

Why would anyone waste their time going to sites like DU ?  You have to know most of what you are reading is lies or propaganda.  All the people that hang out on partisan sites are angry, mindless, bitches.

Honestly, before 2008 it was the actual underground. Dissent and criticism of Democrats was largely valued and welcomed.

Obviously that's not the case today. It's changed a lot.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Democratic Underground.  Bring a hanky.  I may join tomorrow.  I believe I can help people there. :)

Just checked out the site. Crappy set up, shitty coding, sub par intelligence... I'm afraid those folks are beyond help...

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:true:  just no mind ignoramuses 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Honestly, before 2008 it was the actual underground. Dissent and criticism of Democrats was largely valued and welcomed.

Yea when they were trying to pick Obama in the primary over Hillary it was an interesting read.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea when they were trying to pick Obama in the primary over Hillary it was an interesting read.

Yup, back then it was the Hillary people who were actually trying to split the party. 

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A lot of sites were.  Now, The vibes totally changed.  Nothing but. Members trying to out hate each other and no discussion. 

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just visited "DU" for the first time. That is a joke site, right???! The only thing underground about that forum are the quotes from articles on The Onion!!!

Seriously???

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Did you see how Trump is turning canaduh's economy into a bag of shit? Blahahahaha! #winning Mutha fucker!

Hahaha.  That has to sting for momo.  Vinny will be here shortly to laugh at him again.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  That has to sting for momo.  Vinny will be here shortly to laugh at him again.  

Momo will be sucking dick for food. Well even more than usual now. Blahahahaha!

Guys, slinger is the only one of the 2 that will answer honestly... I guarantee that the other one is paid to post and sucked him in.  That is why slinger should really be questioning snowrider.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea the DU crowd does not take well to criticism, they are the DooTalk of political web sites. 

No they don't . I lasted a little over 1 day. And to think I wasted a great screen name there too . Craven Moorehead.

Ill still read a little every once in a while to see how batshit crazy the left can be.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It beats supporting child molesters.

First he was racist

then a misogynist

then a white supremist

and now a child molester

Poor gut hooked MC - They just can’t get any of their labels to stick. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Guys, slinger is the only one of the 2 that will answer honestly... I guarantee that the other one is paid to post and sucked him in.  That is why slinger should really be questioning snowrider.

Straight cash homey.........:snack: