Check your account email address ×

Question for Slinger and that other Dipshit

@Snoslinger @SnowRider do you guys belong to any LWW Current Event forums where all of your like minded internet buddies hang out?  It would be kinda fun to join up and toss some excitement into the mix.  A few of us hayseeds could join up and have a grand time stirring the pot.  Sounds like fun.  I'm sure I could get Zam, Snacks, and a few others to join in on the fun.  

Where do you guys hang out besides here?  Come on, let us in on some of your fun.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol: I hope they admit it!

I mean, they don’t have to tell us who they are in these nit-witteries....let us join and figure it out on our own. :lmao:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hell we could all join up and have some fun.  It would be a riot watching noggin twist those girls into knots.  

:lol: I enjoy him when he’s on top of his game.  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hell we could all join up and have some fun.  It would be a riot watching noggin twist those girls into knots.  

Its a safe bet its DUH or the other retard honey hole DaikyKOS.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, they don’t have to tell us who they are in these nit-witteries....let us join and figure it out on our own. :lmao:

:lol: I enjoy him when he’s on top of his game.  

When the fuck is NeoFascistHimmlerStoner ever on his game that clown is a bigger imbicile than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT and Snot combined :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

When the fuck is NeoFascistHimmlerStoner ever on his game that clown is a bigger imbicile than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT and Snot combined :guzzle: 

Bold::lol: 

He’s usually pretty good.  But he’s been a bit off and on as of late.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Free Republic was the same way.

Is that website still around or did they all migrate to 4chan?

I heard that on the news today, 4chan is all crazy white power.

• Gold Member

DU is a joke...  That place will move where ever the puppet masters of the left tug the strings toward.  I enjoy reading their on occasion to see how the unhinged live. 

Jill Stein is their latest target...  They actually believe the Jill Stein was put in the election by Russia and Putin to steal votes from Hillary...  WTF!!! 

Less then a year ago they were donating at a ferocious pace to the Stein Recount in the Rust belt.  She was their hero and savior from Trump and was what going to seal Hillary's presidency.  Now they hate her. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Free Republic was the same way.

Is that website still around or did they all migrate to 4chan?

I used to follow MoveOn.org just to keep up with the mind set of others but many of the sites that used to be linked have all turned a little nasty.  Saturday Night Live had a skit about the left wanting to live in a bubble but now it seems they are trying to make that a reality.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Irony that a Snowmobile web site full of white guys has more diversity of thought than most political discussion forums.

Wait a minute! Just because we are more diverse that DUH or DailyKOS(which we probably are) in no way shape or form means we are more diverse than "most political discussion forums".

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don’t blog anywhere else but here. Christ this place takes enough of my time. The only other forum I joined was tbp and i seldom go there 

Shit hardly anyone posts there except for the approved core group. It's very cliquey. But I'm sure you read it.