Check your account email address ×

Sarah Palin and her down home common sense

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Technically he got combat pay for that, but if he ran his suck to someone who was in actual combat he’d probably get beat on like he does to women. So no, unless you get shot at, you weren’t in combat, but you would be considered having combat duty by just being there.

Saying the little cunt has PTSD is disgusting and wrong. They should be ashamed to invoke that in order to minimize the fact he is a dirty woman beating piece of shit. The kid deserves to be beat half to death. 

REMF.  :bc:   

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If it is true that he never saw combat wouldn’t that make either him a pussy or Sarah a lying cunt who is disrespectful of soldiers who really have ptsd

Agreed.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

more like an angry, entitled asshole with an explosive personality. 

Agreed.

Now, I gotta go slit my throat because I just agreed with two lib-tards.  Now, where did I put BennyTooMany's knife?

Related image

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're especially cunty today.  I knew the tax vote would put you over the edge but I didn't expect it to be this much fun to watch.  :lmao: 

This is how he has “fun”, along with stabbing him self in the eye with screwdrivers :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Todd is Native. He grew up in the village of Dillingham. The Palin kids qualify for Native rights and healthcare. They are council members of the southwest native association. 

Ah, thanks for the info

:bc:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...you had/have no idea. You're an elitist smarmy cunt.

Meh, how would I know, and why would I care to?  I don’t follow the Palin’s around sniffing their assholes like Wolfie does

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Here...some PG pics...let's keep it classy.  :lmao:

Just something about her is sexy....she just needs to keep her mouth shut.

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

I would bend her over so we could both see Russia while I was driving it home. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ah, thanks for the info

Meh, how would I know, and why would I care to?  I don’t follow the Palin’s around sniffing their assholes like Wolfie does

I didn’t start the thread Cueball.  The extent of my admiration these days for the Palins is because of 2 factors.....she drives libs wild, and Todd is an accomplished snowmobile racer.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t start the thread Cueball.  The extent of my admiration these days for the Palins is because of 2 factors.....she drives libs wild, and Todd is an accomplished snowmobile racer.  

Cute story DementiaBuster but nobody is buying it

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ah, thanks for the info

You sure seem interested in running your smarmy pissy flaps  about the topic Caspar.

IMG_3616.thumb.JPG.5639a4533f8b8e87e27d4cc84bd58c3e.JPG

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Which one of those outfits did she wear when ms family values was fucking around on her husband?

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Just a heads up Zam.  These pics are pre bolt ons .  She looks a bit different now.............,

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just a heads up Zam.  These pics are pre bolt ons .  She looks a bit different now.............,

I don’t think so.  I had sex with her last night and she looked better than ever!  I’ll probably have sex with her again this weekend and I bet she’ll look even better.  It may be Britney tho....and she hasn’t aged a bit!!!!

:happy:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t think so.  I had sex with her last night and she looked better than ever!  I’ll probably have sex with her again this weekend and I bet she’ll look even better.  It may be Britney tho....and she hasn’t aged a bit!!!!

:happy:

IMG_3618.GIF.19c8bb2bf70c325290a3ffc09de96fc2.GIF

• Haha 3