Check your account email address ×

Sarah Palin and her down home common sense

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some details about the altercation are starting to emerge.   Track mopped the floor with his dad.  It wasn't just a couple of slaps or a punch in the nose.  Apparently Track has some pent up anger with his parents and he took it out on Todd Saturday night.  Thats pretty messed up.  Maybe some jail time and a couple of felony charges will straighten him out.  

I thought you had said Track and Todd had gotten in fight before? I certainly could be wrong so just to clarify this fight you speaking of is the latest incident?

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I thought you had said Track and Todd had gotten in fight before? I certainly could be wrong so just to clarify this fight you speaking of is the latest incident?

No fight like this one that I'm aware of.  Yes this is the latest fight, it happened Saturday night.  In 2016 Track was charged with domestic violence against his then girl friend.  He plead to lesser charges and not to domestic violence or battery or anything like that.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

No fight like this one that I'm aware of.  Yes this is the latest fight, it happened Saturday night.  In 2016 Track was charged with domestic violence against his then girl friend.  He plead to lesser charges and not to domestic violence or battery or anything like that.  

Was the first domestic at his families home during a party or something? 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Was the first domestic at his families home during a party or something? 

Hahaha.  No that was something completely different.  The Palins, as in nearly the whole family, went to a house party up on the Anchorage hillside.  Track got into an altercation with a couple guys at the party and  the owner of the house asked the Palins to leave.  One thing lead to another and a fight breaks out.  With the exception of Sarah,  I heard everyone in the family got punched in the face.  Even the Palin daughters were deep in the middle of the brawl.  The home owner decided not to press charges and everything is just folk lore at this point.

Story below.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/09/sarah-palin-family-drunken-brawl-police-report

• Gold Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  No that was something completely different.  The Palins, as in nearly the whole family, went to a house party up on the Anchorage hillside.  Track got into an altercation with a couple guys at the party and  the owner of the house asked the Palins to leave.  One thing lead to another and a fight breaks out.  With the exception of Sarah,  I heard everyone in the family got punched in the face.  Even the Palin daughters were deep in the middle of the brawl.  The home owner decided not to press charges and everything is just folk lore at this point.

Story below.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/09/sarah-palin-family-drunken-brawl-police-report

Thats what I was thinking of!  I remember now.  :lol:

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That poor bastard should pack up his shit and leave that whole tribe of imbeciles as far behind him as he can

Big Time.  Todd is set.  He doesn't need Sarah any more.  He surely doesn't need or deserve all the BS this family puts him through.  If he leaves he gets half of everything even though Sarah earned 90% of it.  

4 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

What a fucked up family. Just imagine if she had become the VP. 

If it was the Kennedy family McLiar would be on the defensive 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re excited. 

As are you  ,,anytime a liberal doesn’t get their ass kicked,,,

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Story below.  

republican family values.  Everyone gets drunk and takes a punch.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Probably could use one of Zamboni’s terrible and humiliating verbal beatings. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Those 500 word exposes are clammy

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s a bad man. You don’t even need to ask him. He’ll tell ya whether you wanna hear it or just take a shit. 

Snicker. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But at least everyone keeps their assigned genders and nobody gets beheaded in the name of keeping the family’s “honor”.

:lol:

Holy shit man! Did Palin become a wife beating, car stealing douchebag because he couldn't find the right gender role? Fucking tolerant libruls ruining a fine boy who was taught abstinence till marriage and family values.

Exactly how prevalent is gender neutral people in the USA?

You work this into conversations so many times per day, it must scare the shit out of you. 

You do realize that this is good news for you. You can keep pretending to be a man's man and no one will question it.

Just keep telling people you identify as a man's man, that can kick people's asses both literally and verbally. 

Well we will keep laughing at you, but FS isn't as progressive as other places. Keep looking, you'll find a safe place.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit man! Did Palin become a wife beating, car stealing douchebag because he couldn't find the right gender role? Fucking tolerant libruls ruining a fine boy who was taught abstinence till marriage and family values.

You work this into conversations so many times per day, it must scare the shit out of you. 

You do realize that this is good news for you. You can keep pretending to be a man's man and no one will question it.

Just keep telling people you identify as a man's man, that can kick people's asses both literally and verbally. 

Well we will keep laughing at you, but FS isn't as progressive as other places. Keep looking, you'll find a safe place.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Transgender remarks trigger you.  I like it!

I find it weird the head lopping for “honor” comment didn’t do anything for you though.  Do all the members in your family still have their heads?  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Transgender remarks trigger you.  I like it!

I find it weird the head lopping for “honor” comment didn’t do anything for you though.  Do all the members in your family still have their heads?  

I usually only read half your posts. The gender thing came up first again so that’s what I chose to laugh at you about. 

I’ve probably made fun of you a lot for your fear of terrorists already. So I think I made the right choice. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I usually only read half your posts. The gender thing came up first again so that’s what I chose to laugh at you about. 

I’ve probably made fun of you a lot for your fear of terrorists already. So I think I made the right choice. 

I have no fear.  You try so hard.  I just laugh.

Wee little lamb. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lmao: Spot On :lol:

TransZam :groin: RevKev