Check your account email address ×

Almost looks like a f150 and a tundra had a baby

BOHICA

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm working at Toyota training center tomorrow,I will try to snap a few pics of some nice Tundra TRD Pro's.:sds:

Isn't that training center in the middle of a parking lot mall?  See if you can get some nice pics of those rolling slowly over some parking spot curbs.  WICKED BAD ASS!  

Mine:  Limited TRD. Those two words together just scream gay. :lol: But I roll over those curbs in comfort.  ImA Pheyg.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Isn't that training center in the middle of a parking lot mall?  See if you can get some nice pics of those rolling slowly over some parking spot curbs.  WICKED BAD ASS!  

Mine:  Limited TRD. Those two words together just scream gay. :lol: But I roll over those curbs in comfort.  ImA Pheyg.  :lmao:

I have no room to talk, you should see the inside of my Jeeps. :lol:

12 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I don't think I will get another gm pick up until they get something better than that 5.3L and a decent 8 speed. The 6.2 is good but I'm not paying $60k for a work truck. That's gay. 

You need to find a different dealer 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....my wife is coming due for a new SUV and mentioned the jeep.  You got a cherokee right?  How you like it?

Love it. Grand Cherokee TrailHawk with the 5.7 Hemi 8 speed trans. My bud with a Rubbi said it's not a real Jeep because the doors don't come off? Told him I don't need to take the doors off with the Air conditioned seats and moon roof.:lol:I went with The TrailHawk because of the off road stuff added and it has the SRT interior. My BIL just got the Macon GTS and my interior is a bit nicer and they have the same seats. When he drove mine he said, "what the Fuck":lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....my wife is coming due for a new SUV and mentioned the jeep.  You got a cherokee right?  How you like it?

My daughter has a Cherokee that she has managed to put 70k miles on in the two and a half years she's had it. Only thing done besides a couple transmission programming updates is brakes and tires. Would buy another one, but a trailhawk this time.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If your buying new PM me for a discount :bc: We just got a new Grand Cherokee and love it. If you go Cherokee just make sure you get the V6 :bc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Why the V6? Everyone knows V6's are for Phaggits.:lmao:

I was looking at the v8 ones, and most were over 50k. That pushed me back to looking at full sized trucks like the Tahoe. The v6 was a lot more reasonable...if that’s what you want.

58 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was looking at the v8 ones, and most were over 50k. That pushed me back to looking at full sized trucks like the Tahoe. The v6 was a lot more reasonable...if that’s what you want.

The tow rating on the V6s is pretty pathetic, if that matters. :bc: 

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

I got $10.500 off the sticker of mine. It stickered for 51k. The v6 turns off at stop lights and has no snot at 65 mph when going to pass somebody.  I got that deal at Napletons down the street from you. There was a dealer in Indianapolis who came $10k off the sticker, took about 7 dealers to find the best price. Mine isn't my daily driver,so I could care less about gas mileage.

Edited by Woodtick

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I got $10.500 off the sticker of mine. It stickered for 51k. The v6 turns off at stop lights and has no snot at 65 mph when going to pass somebody.  I got that deal at Napletons down the street from you. There was a dealer in Indianapolis who came $10k off the sticker, took about 7 dealers to find the best price. Mine isn't my daily driver,so I could care less about gas mileage.

The wifes f150 does that. Not sure i like it....more wear and tear on starter.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

The wifes f150 does that. Not sure i like it....more wear and tear on starter.

You can fool the computer by putting that brake light thing in the receiver. The computer thinks you are towing and won't start and stop the engine. So I've read???

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

You can fool the computer by putting that brake light thing in the receiver. The computer thinks you are towing and won't start and stop the engine. So I've read???

And you can push a button to deactivate it...

But it resets it after you shut motor off.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nice deal. When I was looking a couple years ago they weren’t discounting them like that. Napolton only had a couple on the lot.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

which is retarded,  wifes highlander is the same.

Yes...we just leave it on...its getting traded in once it gets close to the warranty expiration....funny thing is I bought it for her and im driving it now cause she doesnt trust it since it left her stranded when the tranny went...i actually like the truck now.

38 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nice deal. When I was looking a couple years ago they weren’t discounting them like that. Napolton only had a couple on the lot.

They didn't have any on the lot. They had to dealer trade out of state for it.

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I love these @Zambroski ,but there are no deals on them. I tried and the best was buying it through Costco.

IMG_3647.JPG

You try Carmax in Kenosha? They are a Toyota dealer also.