Check your account email address ×

Welcome to the New World Order

f7ben

Crazy how much information you can dig up on someone just by knowing their name.

We were sitting around last Saturday and a buddy stopped by with a women he had been seeing. As soon as they left the girls hop the internet to check her out. In one click her entire life is there. Phone numbers, addresses, ex husband, kids, you name it.  

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Crazy how much information you can dig up on someone just by knowing their name.

We were sitting around last Saturday and a buddy stopped by with a women he had been seeing. As soon as they left the girls hop the internet to check her out. In one click her entire life is there. Phone numbers, addresses, ex husband, kids, you name it.  

Yep.  There is no hiding anywhere in America.  Like my tax attorney always said, you can’t hide, but you sure as fuck don’t have to leave breadcrumbs either.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off you gratuitous bootlicking faggot ass pieces of shit

Listened to a piece today on the Chinese police state. They have installed over 1 million face recognition cameras in urban areas in the last year.

They can track your every move , known associates etc etc etc. You fucking cunts support this shit and you are welcoming it to our shores. You know who you are.....fucking die already and let those of us that value our freedom and understand what the 4th amendment means live free of your bed wetting scared ass pussy future where you beg big brother to save you from your self created boogeymen

NWOHC!!!!!11111

Free.  Use any doctor or medical facility anywhere in the world.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet they couldn't catch the Boston bombers, the Vegas shooter or anyone else hellbent on mass murder.

I don't hear anyone offering up any solutions either.  We are a technological society with smart phones, smart tvs, doorbells that show you who's knocking on your door while you can be even in another state.....and thats just the shit you can buy at Walmart.   Do Moto and Ben have none of that, and where antifa masks when in public so as not to have any facial recognition cameras match them up?  I have an idea, lets just not let Muslims in the country at all and then we can ban all this shit.  Gonna piss me off though if I can't tell Alexa to turn on my lamp or play me some Chris Stapleton on Pandora.   :lol:  

I welcome the technology.....I reject a corrupt tyrannical government hijacking the tech to subvert my constitutional right to privacy without my consent. If you can't understand that you are brain dead

Just now, f7ben said:

I welcome the technology.....I reject a corrupt tyrannical government hijacking the tech to subvert my constitutional right to privacy without my consent. If you can't understand that you are brain dead

Nope, if you want the technology you have to accept the invasion of privacy and assault on constitutional rights!1!111!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you can't understand that the tech we have as consumers is about 1/10th of what our government has, and how difficult it is to control,  then I think we know who is brain dead.  Short of throwing the baby out with the bath water, short of tearing down the CIA, NSA and any of these other organizations tasked with gathering intel to protect the citizenry, just EGG fuckingzackly do you suggest?  I hear alotta bitching, I don't hear much in the way of solutions from you.  What would you do?  Cognitive dissonance, hegemony, false paradigm, don't use any of Motos dipshit cliche talking points, I want to exactly what we do, while protecting the citizens?  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If you can't understand that the tech we have as consumers is about 1/10th of what our government has, and how difficult it is to control,  then I think we know who is brain dead.  Short of throwing the baby out with the bath water, short of tearing down the CIA, NSA and any of these other organizations tasked with gathering intel to protect the citizenry, just EGG fuckingzackly do you suggest?  I hear alotta bitching, I don't hear much in the way of solutions from you.  What would you do?  Cognitive dissonance, hegemony, false paradigm, don't use any of Motos dipshit cliche talking points, I want to exactly what we do, while protecting the citizens?  

194327-004-60511886.jpg

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don't have fucking clue as to what a tyrannical government is, find a holocaust survivor or a North Korean defector and spew that bullshit so you can be told to get fucked by someone who has actually experienced a tyrannical government. 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You don't have fucking clue as to what a tyrannical government is, find a holocaust survivor or a North Korean defector and spew that bullshit so you can be told to get fucked by someone who has actually experienced a tyrannical government. 

Poor Ben.

Image result for snowball face gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lol, fuckin liberals...

Reality is the 2nd amendment is no longer needed to repel a tyrannical govt.   We are for the most part past that stage.  They can send the population into a kill each other mode simply by shutting down the power grid, energy supplies (gas, oil) and food supplies.   Look what people do to one another on black Friday over saving a few hundred bucks.  Now think about food and water shortage.  The best we can do is limit or slow down the power and growth they crave.  

• Like 1

We need a constitutional amendment that protects digital information.

The government shouldn't be allowed to collect metadata on everyone at will under the guise of national security.

That's not even getting into the more egregious stuff that has been done, like intercepting traffic from private American companies on traffic that wasn't even leaving the shores. It's perfectly analogous to a British Redcoat stopping a colonial mailman and demanding to read and make a copy of every letter in his possession. That's why we have the 4th Amendment, but everybody takes it for granted. 

• Like 1

Noggin's Antifa is basically just like radical Islam.   We are peaceful.....let us kill everyone who disagree's with us to prove just how peaceful we are.  

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck off you gratuitous bootlicking faggot ass pieces of shit

Listened to a piece today on the Chinese police state. They have installed over 1 million face recognition cameras in urban areas in the last year.

They can track your every move , known associates etc etc etc. You fucking cunts support this shit and you are welcoming it to our shores. You know who you are.....fucking die already and let those of us that value our freedom and understand what the 4th amendment means live free of your bed wetting scared ass pussy future where you beg big brother to save you from your self created boogeymen

That's okay with some here. the same ones that are okay with the patriot act. 

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Just be happy you arent in a concentration camp!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Noggin's Antifa is basically just like radical Islam.   We are peaceful.....let us kill everyone who disagree's with us to prove just how peaceful we are.  

You don't hold hands and make peace with fascists. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The government cannot even open a locked i phone.

1 minute ago, Muskoka Rider said:

The government cannot even open a locked i phone.

well Ben seems pretty verklempt over the whole thing.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Killing the ruling class in the most gruesome way possible is preferable, but it'll take too long.

Yes yes of course.

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We need a constitutional amendment that protects digital information.

The government shouldn't be allowed to collect metadata on everyone at will under the guise of national security.

That's not even getting into the more egregious stuff that has been done, like intercepting traffic from private American companies on traffic that wasn't even leaving the shores. It's perfectly analogous to a British Redcoat stopping a colonial mailman and demanding to read and make a copy of every letter in his possession. That's why we have the 4th Amendment, but everybody takes it for granted. 

Thank you.  Noggin and Ben take note, this is a start, this is someone who actually took the time to come up with a rational solution, suggest some ideas, to government overreach. You guys just like to hear yourselves talk i'm afraid.  And Moto, you are dangerously delusional.