Check your account email address ×

Shipping a track...best way.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last time I shipped a track it was to Newfie up in the hinterlands and I did it USPS but now I have one that needs to go to Munising and their website calculator says it’s too big...what is the best way?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Last time I shipped a track it was to Newfie up in the hinterlands and I did it USPS but now I have one that needs to go to Munising and their website calculator says it’s too big...what is the best way?

My wife does all the big stuff Purolator or UPS....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drive it up there and go riding,stop being stupid.:lol::bc:

I had a track shipped from Greenland MI  to Gaylord some years ago, it was shipped by bus,  Indian Trails . Don't have a clue if they still ship . Might want to check the web .  I have heard that some truckers that haul livestock back and fourth will take on some parcels for cash. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I shipped one last year and one this past Monday to F7Bhents buddy.  FedEx both times 

Why don't you just drive it up there?!

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I shipped one last year and one this past Monday to F7Bhents buddy.  FedEx both times 

Why don't you just drive it up there?!

Good question Woodyticks said the same thing. :lol:

I tie wrapped one together, put it in a box and shipped it. It was like 90 bucks UPS to Newfie land but I didn’t care -  the buyer was paying.

Just now, Edmo said:

I tie wrapped one together, put it in a box and shipped it. It was like 90 bucks UPS to Newfie land but I didn’t care -  the buyer was paying.

The one I sent to Newfie was studded and I just zip tied it up and took it to the post office. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good question Woodyticks said the same thing. :lol:

Duh :lol: Pretty much a no brainier   They're getting some good snow up there right now.  Will be a mad house this weekend,next and over the holiday. But better than shipping. 

If you do decide to ship, FedEx to MN a 121" was like $20.   A 137" to Mass was $25  Both were shipped in camoplast boxes that the replacement tracks came in 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger:

Hi :hay:

:news:

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dustin was happy with the track and said to say thanks Jay .......thanks 

Cool. I'm glad he's happy with it.  Wasn't sure what it was worth missing a couple lugs. First time I've ever sold a used track :dunno: Could I have got more? Probably   I thought $50 was a fair price to help a fellow sledder out :bc:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hi :hay:

:news:

Cool. I'm glad he's happy with it.  Wasn't sure what it was worth missing a couple lugs. First time I've ever sold a used track :dunno: Could I have got more? Probably   I thought $50 was a fair price to help a fellow sledder out :bc:

:bc: 

faggot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just under 40 bucks via FedEx to Wetmore/Munising....fucking 153” weighs 48 pounds.

Did you sign up for an account with them. It takes 5 minutes and the rates are a little better. 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did you sign up for an account with them. It takes 5 minutes and the rates are a little better. 

No and I haven’t paid for the label yet so I will do that....thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

On 12/9/2017 at 4:32 PM, XCR1250 said:

I receive and ship tracks quite often, I use UPS.

Same.   Roll and wrap it in shrink wrap or a plastic band.