Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You know they advertise the slim type depends on TV right?

2017-12-10-07-39-12-.jpg

Hey MEME-FAG, how about a pic of you on your work dozer, holding a sneaker in your left hand, FAGGOT???? Come on FAGGOT, prove me wrong!!  

What's the matter, doesn't photo-shop have that dozer pic, you FAGGOT WIMP, 800 FAGGON PUSSY?????? 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. He' definitely a CATCHER!

images.jpg

You just caught loads of " OWNAGE CUM " for being a DUPE-FAGGOT, 800 FAGGON. Nice photo-shop of a place in N.B., 800 FAGGON!! LMAO!! :owned: To the MAXIMUM MAX!!

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I got a bucket in the barn with SpongeBobSquarePants name on it. It should be good and ripe when he heads east this summer!!! :lol2::lol2:

We will be headed East in the fall.  Your woodpile is one of the top attractions I have on my list.  I'll PM you when we get close to your area.  :bc: 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey MEME-FAG, how about a pic of you on your work dozer, holding a sneaker in your left hand, FAGGOT???? Come on FAGGOT, prove me wrong!!  

What's the matter, doesn't photo-shop have that dozer pic, you FAGGOT WIMP, 800 FAGGON PUSSY?????? 

Don' have to prove anything to you!

You're the one who has to back up the BS! Big roller!! Lol

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We will be headed East in the fall.  Your woodpile is one of the top attractions I have on my list.  I'll PM you when we get close to your area.  :bc: 

How close were you to manchester, nh when you came here last summer in the Motorhome? Were you on Rt. 3, 93,  495, 95? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

How close were you to manchester, nh when you came here last summer in the Motorhome? Were you on Rt. 3, 93,  495, 95? 

Does your cardboard box even have an address?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

At the closest point we were about 12 miles from Manchester.  We rolled up hwy3 through Lowel to I95.  Stayed in York for about 3 days.  Met up with Sal, Angry Ginger and Dennis for lunch in Oqunquit I think it was.  

@Sal Rosenberg@Angry ginger Where did we have lunch that day?  

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do you need directions to Sandy's Sub Shop? :lol:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At the closest point we were about 12 miles from Manchester.  We rolled up hwy3 through Lowel to I95.  Stayed in York for about 3 days.  Met up with Sal, Angry Ginger and Dennis for lunch in Oqunquit I think it was.  

@Sal Rosenberg@Angry ginger Where did we have lunch that day?  

Behind some sandwich shop I suppose?