Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Or wants be on the receiving end of some rough sex behind sandys next to the dumpster .   :bc:

Ya i guess theres always that...but i was trying to keep it PG Rawn.... :lol:

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why is Kev sucking Znottys cock in every thread these days. Momo must have quit putting out. :flush: 

Listen you boll weevil, unless you wanna' get your ass kicked in Boston next summer, I suggest you keep your 800 Faggon comments to yourself.  

There is no sucking going on with me, Kev is simply calling a spade a spade. In this case, he's calling a faggot, a faggot. Awful Knawful is 800 FAggon-in-disguise. 

Obviously, there are a few faggots here, in his corner. They know he's a fake, a dupe, and quite possibly a real faggot. 

They know that he's not working as a bulldozer operator, that's all A FAKE DUPE. 

So, STFU or MOMO will fuck you up the ass, and not give you the common courtesy of a ...............GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Keep stroking you two!

main.png

FAggon, I have accused you of being a faggot for about 8 years now. I stand by my initial accusation. I don't have anything against gay people, but I do call you a faggot, because you're a faggot. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Listen you boll weevil, unless you wanna' get your ass kicked in Boston next summer, I suggest you keep your 800 Faggon comments to yourself.  

There is no sucking going on with me, Kev is simply calling a spade a spade. In this case, he's calling a faggot, a faggot. Awful Knawful is 800 FAggon-in-disguise. 

Obviously, there are a few faggots here, in his corner. They know he's a fake, a dupe, and quite possibly a real faggot. 

They know that he's not working as a bulldozer operator, that's all A FAKE DUPE. 

So, STFU or MOMO will fuck you up the ass, and not give you the common courtesy of a ...............GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the infatuation with 800 dragon....were you his gimp or something....and he traded you in for a blow up doll?

Just now, DAVE said:

Why the infatuation with 800 dragon....were you his gimp or something....and he traded you in for a blow up doll?

The problem with internet forums, as I have stated before, is that you can never win, and you can never lose. I have fought with the faggot on-line for about 8 years, but he has never offered to actually meet-up for a fist-fight. 

So, this could go on for another 8 years. I once contacted a PI in Toronto who said he could track him down for $1500.00, but I never went through with it. Even if I found out who he is, I still won't go up there and try to fight him. I would like to hear some day that someone punched his lights out, but it sure as hell ain't gonna' be me. 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

The problem with internet forums, as I have stated before, is that you can never win, and you can never lose. I have fought with the faggot on-line for about 8 years, but he has never offered to actually meet-up for a fist-fight. 

So, this could go on for another 8 years. I once contacted a PI in Toronto who said he could track him down for $1500.00, but I never went through with it. Even if I found out who he is, I still won't go up there and try to fight him. I would like to hear some day that someone punched his lights out, but it sure as hell ain't gonna' be me. 

:lol:

Did the PI give you some free advice by chance?

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Come on! You seriously contact a private investigator to find out who 800Dragon is?  :lol:  WTF dude!

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

That chicken farming faggot has spoken out against us many times on HCS and FS .   I would help Mach roll that bastard out at the Massabesic boat ramp .  :bc:

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Or wants be on the receiving end of some rough sex behind sandys next to the dumpster .   :bc:

Oh really? I'll give you a fuckin' Louisville Slugger next to that Jew bastid head of yours, ya' fuckin' bah' mitzvahd  faggot!! :bigfinger:

41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

@polaris550 lets see the pics of the cardboard box all decorated up for Christmas!!

How about I decorate your collar-bone with a PR-24 ???? 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That chicken farming faggot has spoken out against us many times on HCS and FS .   I would help Mach roll that bastard out at the Massabesic boat ramp .  :bc:

I know where he lives. :lol:

@polaris550 send cash and i will give you his location.

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Oh really? I'll give you a fuckin' Louisville Slugger next to that Jew bastid head of yours, ya' fuckin' bah' mitzvahd  faggot!! :bigfinger:

How about I decorate your collar-bone with a PR-24 ???? 

WTF is a PR-24?