Check your account email address ×

rich people get their own car lane

BOHICA

It’s how net neutrality works. Get used to it. Before long Trump will propose selling huge chunks of US highway systems to private owners. That will be Trumps infrastructure plan.

The selling of America........I warned you Trumptards

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s how net neutrality works. Get used to it. Before long Trump will propose selling huge chunks of US highway systems to private owners. That will be Trumps infrastructure plan.

Too late, states already selling off the roads. Nothing to do with Trump...

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/foreign-company-now-owns-six-major-us-tolls-roads/

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sweet,.  Maybe then we can get some of these pot holes fixed .

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sweet,.  Maybe then we can get some of these pot holes fixed .

That was all supposed to happen under Obama....where did all the shovel ready jobs go?   Hell, where did all that money that was supposed to go to our infrastructure actually go?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

That was all supposed to happen under Obama....where did all the shovel ready jobs go?   Hell, where did all that money that was supposed to go to our infrastructure actually go?

$800 billion.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lets hope he doesn't sell any uranium.  :clueless:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Certainly not here.  What a mess.

Crazy, how fast private build projects go over public. The little ceaser arena was up in under a year.  The Wayne State prison build is now coming down, due to over budget and structure being unsound from being open to elments to long.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did you really ask that question?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Was Trump in office in 2005, when this was sold?https://www.chicagoskyway.org/the-skyway/:pc:

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you really ask that question?

Yeah!!!!  Can you answer it?  My guess is that you really have no clue as to what projects or where that money went.   All you care about is trying to blame something on Trump.   Good job mr independent.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Completely disagree with this but I also disagree with saying its only for the rich.   Does someone need to prove income or wealth to get a special pass or is it available to anyone willing to pay the fee?