Check your account email address ×

Did Clinton lie to the FBI?

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am going to do something I never do quote a fellow poster. this is of course about the FBI investigator Strzok who was promoted to the mail room.

Better yet he was one of the key investigators into the Hillary Clinton classified email investigation and was part of writing the letter exonerating her months before Clinton herself was even interviewed.  I mean you seriously cannot make this shit up if you tried. 

So the FBI is

Writing letters of why they won't charge someone months prior to the investigation from being concluded.

Refusing to turn over documentation on the AG meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife was under investigation.  

Used a dossier created by a foreign intelligence official who paid his contacts in Russia from funds from the DNC and Clinton campaign to obtain FISA warrants.

Is uncooperative with congress in getting to the bottom of unmasking activities inside our Federal Govt.  

Under then director Mueller hid a Russia bribery scandal so Obama and Clinton could hit the "reset" button with Russia and the Clinton foundation could go on to receive over $145 million in donations surrounding giving Russia control of 20% of the nations Uranium.  

no no look over there at trumps hair

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

plead guilty or was convicted of lying?

She can’t plead guilty when James Comey is writing Her exoneration 3 montgs prior to her interview where she lied. She lied to Congress as well its well documented. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

She can’t plead guilty when James Comey is writing Her exoneration 3 montgs prior to her interview where she lied. She lied to Congress as well its well documented. 

It seems silly to lie when it’s so much easier and far safer to just say, “I do not recall.”

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine a US president disregarding it’s own FBI and siding with a Russian KGB agent. 

The best day in my life will be the day this fake piece of shit escourted out of the White House in cuffs.

You've set yourself up for some major disappointment.  Sucks to be you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.  But again it's so minor an impact that it was a waste of time.

Be mad if you want but I've not got the motivation.

Neal

Its not really that minor.   If she would have been prosecuted it sends the message that everyone needs to do things right and is not above the law.

The FBI has major issues when it comes to the Russia Uranium deal, the Clinton email investigation and the Russia Collusion/OoJ cases.   That tells me there are some major problems inside the organization.   LE is not suppose to be so politicized and there are major indications that the entire DOJ and possibly a good portion of the IC may have issues.  

People inside these organizations have the right to political opinions but they also must have the ability to recuse themselves from certain cases.   Andrew McCabe is one that comes to mind.  

How is lying to congress whether under oath or not any less of a crime than lying to the FBI. 

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine a US president disregarding it’s own FBI and siding with a Russian KGB agent. 

The best day in my life will be the day this fake piece of shit escourted out of the White House in cuffs.

Wow... You should seek mental help if politics is in the top 100 most important things in your life. Maybe book a session or seventy with spin joe.

Politifact seems to think she did.   They are by no means a right leaning publication.  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/hillary-clinton/hillary-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Politifact seems to think she did.   They are by no means a right leaning publication.  

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/01/hillary-clinton/hillary-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

We always knew the Clintons were a political machine. Even the FBI and DOJ were in their back pocket. I wonder how much that cost. :news: 

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We always knew the Clintons were a political machine. Even the FBI and DOJ were in their back pocket. I wonder how much that cost. :news: 

Reality is there are mountains of suspicious activity involving the Clinton's from the private email server to the Russian Uranium deal quid pro quo. 

What do they have on Trump?  A dossier which NOTHING has proven verified (and was also paid for by the competition) and a campaign staff member who lied to the FBI about legal activities he was doing after the election.   That's it.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Its not really that minor.   If she would have been prosecuted it sends the message that everyone needs to do things right and is not above the law.

The FBI has major issues when it comes to the Russia Uranium deal, the Clinton email investigation and the Russia Collusion/OoJ cases.   That tells me there are some major problems inside the organization.   LE is not suppose to be so politicized and there are major indications that the entire DOJ and possibly a good portion of the IC may have issues.  

People inside these organizations have the right to political opinions but they also must have the ability to recuse themselves from certain cases.   Andrew McCabe is one that comes to mind.  

How is lying to congress whether under oath or not any less of a crime than lying to the FBI. 

1.  Damn right.  This type of behavior needed to be nipped in the bud right away.  Send a message that this is criminal behavior.

2.  The Democrats have been stacking the DOJ with left extremist for the past 8+ years and they were trying to do the same with the SCOTUS.   It has been talked about for a very long time. 

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1.  Damn right.  This type of behavior needed to be nipped in the bud right away.  Send a message that this is criminal behavior.

2.  The Democrats have been stacking the DOJ with left extremist for the past 8+ years and they were trying to do the same with the SCOTUS.   It has been talked about for a very long time. 

Don't forget the lower courts.   Many more there than the SC.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't forget the lower courts.   Many more there than the SC.  

Yep, don't want to forget about that.  It's all part of their agenda stack the unelected, unaccountable positions and then you don't have to worry about elections as much.  Luckily it has been put on hold for a little while.

15 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Clinton has been a liar her whole career. 

I firmly believe after she was fired and lost her licence to practice law back in the 70s she developed an MO that involved bringing as many as she could into her twisted morally corrupt ways so they would be forced to keep quite.                                           of little impact.    wow really  smh  again and again

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You really have wasted your life if this will be the best day

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

A clear view into the mind of an emotional lefty.

:whistle:

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

The best part about FakenewsMaineCunts utopian moment is that It's never going to happen :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

• USA Contributing Member

I think Hillary was given an easy out with the expectations she would leave and never come back.  If she wants to stick her nose back in the game then I say open up everything and go after her.  I think Bill took the hint a long time ago and might even be a little nervous now with all these women going after politicians.

Country will be at a standstill for the next 3 years while this B.S. continues, the dems need to clean house of the Hillary's and bring in new blood.