Check your account email address ×

I'am a Cherokee Woman , Liar elizabeth warren (d) MA. Is Not

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, and here we have a staunch libtard defending Warren... Whoosh. Didn’t read the Editorial obviously.

I am well aware of the history of the story. 

So have you had a DNA test? 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am well aware of the history of the story. 

So have you had a DNA test? 

Read the article. This isn’t about blood lines, it is about what it means to be Cherokee. It is about her being a fraud. 

And yes, I am 99% German via dna test. God’s chosen people. Not those Lutheran Germans either... Catholic German. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read the article. This isn’t about blood lines, it is about what it means to be Cherokee. It is about her being a fraud. 

And yes, I am 99% German via dna test. God’s chosen people. Not those Lutheran Germans either... Catholic German. 

99% - that’s unique. All the results I’ve seen the highest number is like 60-70%. Mine is all over the place.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Deutschland ftw!!!

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Warren is a fraud yet this gets a good leaving alone and she remains a prominent figure in the Democrat Party...SMH.

I dont know what to think of this. 2 of my very best friends have native american heritage and you would never tell by looking at them. We are all so fucking washed down what does it really matter anymore? Unless you are visibly brown you are white. When the questionnaire asks what race the options should be:

white

Brown

Black

The end...

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Without a DNA check no one knows their makeup.

good god, This^^^^^^ right here is why she has been and will be allowed to benefit from claiming Cherokee, My wife is  Cherokee and shes never benefited from it, shes never used it for college, nothing, Shes is not certain why % of cherokee she is, Her father is supposed to be 1/4. This shit pisses off people like my wife who has been honest and yet fuck heads like MC defend scum like warren

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I dont know what to think of this. 2 of my very best friends have native american heritage and you would never tell by looking at them. We are all so fucking washed down what does it really matter anymore? Unless you are visibly brown you are white. When the questionnaire asks what race the options should be:

white

Brown

Black

The end...

What matters is there are certain benefits and programs to help the indians and blacks, And for someone to lie about who they are is taking the place of someone it was designed to help

Im also speaking of the white chick with a white family that claimed she was black

Just now, MiSledder said:

What matters is there are certain benefits and programs to help the indians and blacks, And for someone to lie about who they are is taking the place of someone it was designed to help

Im also speaking of the white chick with a white family that claimed she was black

I know, people are assholes. I do believe there are penalties for fraud tho, no? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Rachel Dolzeal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/amp/news/rachel-dolezal-i-don-t-identify-african-american-i-identify-t109654

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• USA Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Without a DNA check no one knows their makeup.

Why don't you get your DNA run and see if you truly are 3/4 asshole and 1/4 dick spooge.  

You really are and asshole....... 100%