• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1trailmaker

• Jimmy Snacks

• ckf

• Blackstar

On 4/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Layne fucking Staley, what a magnificent singer he was and it blows my fucking mind that Alice in Chains is not in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Unbelievable live singer, better than alot of the studio recordings. Here's another one from their performance at the same concert which I believe was at the Moore Theater.

2:28 - 3:20 the master working his gift.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Layne fucking Staley, what a magnificent singer he was and it blows my fucking mind that Alice in Chains is not in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Unbelievable live singer, better than alot of the studio recordings. Here's another one from their performance at the same concert which I believe was at the Moore Theater.

2:28 - 3:20 the master working his gift.

He was a great singer. One of my favorite bands and that concert is just awesome would have been something to be there.  The first dirt bike video i ever rented as a kid terrafirma “them bones” started playing with some crash scenes as he screamed ahhh....been hooked on Alice In Chains ever since lol.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

He was a great singer. One of my favorite bands and that concert is just awesome would have been something to be there.  The first dirt bike video i ever rented as a kid terrafirma “them bones” started playing with some crash scenes as he screamed ahhh....been hooked on Alice In Chains ever since lol.

One of my favorites as well..I first heard a lot of bands on an alternative station out of Windsor Canada...89X...1991-1993.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Have you heard of this local band? They were popular in New England in the 90's.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you heard of this local band? They were popular in New England in the 90's.

I have not. Pretty good song though. Be nice if we had some good rock stations in NH still I basically gave up on FM radio after wbcn and fnx went away.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of my favorites as well..I first heard a lot of bands on an alternative station out of Windsor Canada...89X...1991-1993.

Ya we use to have some good stations around here for rock/alternative not so much anymore. I rarely listen to the FM for music anymore.

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya we use to have some good stations around here for rock/alternative not so much anymore. I rarely listen to the FM for music anymore.

I do miss listening to Greg & The Morning Buzz on the way to work. I know I can stream it, but it's not the same. Just a lifestyle change I guess :dunno: 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I do miss listening to Greg & The Morning Buzz on the way to work. I know I can stream it, but it's not the same. Just a lifestyle change I guess :dunno: 

Ya, you guys got it real bad up there lol nothing but French stations or horrible new country when you get close to Pittsburg area.

• Like 1