Check your account email address ×

I am fucking whacked in the head!

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Better be damn nice to fetch 2k....make sure the water pump has been rebuilt. You'll see that there are hex bolts holding the water pump cover on instead of philips

Its been done along with a new top end and all shocks rebuilt with all new springs and bearings and wheels, throughout the rear skid. All the work was done by a top notch sled tech in a reputable sled shop. Has 200 miles on all that and a new studded  1.25 track to boot. I think its gonna be ok. Woman was given the sled and she is afraid of it lol

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

So lets see here...just because I'm not close personal friends with an 84 year  old man it's ok if cops beat his ass and just because I don't know black pro football players personally it's cool to call them whiny crybaby my best buddys.

The best part of all this is that you claim you kid figured all this out on his own....fuck you are a  pathetic example for any kid.

The whole point is, when you don't like or agree with someone else's opinion, you turn into a big time whiney little cunt. Following them around, commenting in every post they make, even if it doesn't involve you. 

Lol, listen to you talking about setting examples for kids.   Hell of an example you're setting for your daughter, having a drunk for a dad. Talk about a pathetic example for their kid. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The whole point is, when you don't like or agree with someone else's opinion, you turn into a big time whiney little cunt. Following them around, commenting in every post they make, even if it doesn't involve you. 

Lol, listen to you talking about setting examples for kids.   Hell of an example you're setting for your daughter, having a drunk for a dad. Talk about a pathetic example for their kid. 

I was hardly a drunk but realized it was time to quit and you're priceless Mr. I'm Going to Give You Dentures. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

good for you for quitting smails :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sure , if you say so. 

Thank you sir....apparently Sgt.Syphillis is a doubter. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That sounds like you, actually. 

• Like 2