Check your account email address ×

another small flame erupts from the smoke

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking idiot would it take to "totally trust the investigation" or anything to do with the FED Govt for that matter

fucking retards

Comes from really good stock...on her moms side. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

And we will make him walk the plank, right off the edge of the earth.

You could just force him to live standing upside down the rest of his life on the bottom of the spinning ball??!!

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You could just force him to live standing upside down the rest of his life on the bottom of the spinning ball??!!

Why does the sun come up in the east and go down in the west?  I forgot your answer.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why does the sun come up in the east and go down in the west?  I forgot your answer.  

and how is it dark in china while its light in the US

• Platinum Contributing Member

This whole Slinger/Highmark thing is beyond funny to me considering Slinger has said that even if Mueller finds there was no collusion he won't believe it. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

This whole Slinger/Highmark thing is beyond funny to me considering Slinger has said that even if Mueller finds there was no collusion he won't believe it. :lol:

IKR? :lmao:  What a pathetic loser slinger is.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of fucking idiot would it take to "totally trust the investigation" or anything to do with the FED Govt for that matter

fucking retards

People who trust the govt with their healthcare?  :taunt::dunno:  

There is zero proof of anything to do with Russia and the election .....the billions spent wasting time by the dems with all their special idiotic Muellers will turn up bupkiss....and in the end Hillary was the worst candidate to ever run for office and the dems hand delivered us the moron known as Trump

But slinger has the inside scoop :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

People who trust the govt with their healthcare?  :taunt::dunno:  

asif the govt was any less trustworthy than insurance companies or lawyers :lol: same same 

Just now, f7ben said:

asif the govt was any less trustworthy than insurance companies or lawyers :lol: same same 

Its not insurance that drives up the cost of HC.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its not insurance that drives up the cost of HC.  

should we visit some stories of Ins Co's fucking people over .....I'm sure I could dig up 10's of thousands if you like 

There is zero proof of anything to do with Russia and the election .....the billions spent wasting time by the dems with all their special idiotic Muellers will turn up bupkiss....and in the end Hillary was the worst candidate to ever run for office and the dems hand delivered us the moron known as Trump

But slinger has the inside scoop :lol: 

Watch it Donnie, American justice is comin' for ya

IMG_7575.GIF

should we visit some stories of Ins Co's fucking people over .....I'm sure I could dig up 10's of thousands if you like 

By no means am I claiming insurance companies are perfect in any way shape or form.   What I'm against is a complete takeover of our medical system where people could be red flagged by govt for not getting care because of their political stances.   Yes I know really far fetched but ask yourself would it surprise you from people in our govt?  That's just one example of govt intrusion into HC.    

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

j4ydw02k_1puduy4_6vhj3a.png

:lol:

Our ruling

Schweizer said, "Of the 13 (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more, only two occurred during the years his wife was not secretary of state."

We're not checking Schweizer's suggestion that the increased speaking fees were part of a plan to curry favor in his wife's State Department. But on the specific numbers, Schweitzer is correct.

Hillary Clinton’s financial disclosure forms from 2001 through the end of 2012 confirm Schweizer’s claim. We rate it True.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/26/peter-schweizer/fact-checking-clinton-cash-author-claim-about-bill/

2010 -- Russia, $500,000, Renaissance Capital (Russian finance corporation)

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2008/0811/052.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-12-29/renaissance-capital-a-moscow-survivor

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html