Check your account email address ×

I'm curious faggot Snowrider

16 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I thought Seth Rich stole the emails?

He absolutely did ......and then the CIA hacked the servers to leave a trace leading to Russia so this whole bullshit narrative could be pointed to by forensic study 

Simple

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He absolutely did ......and then the CIA hacked the servers to leave a trace leading to Russia so this whole bullshit narrative could be pointed to by forensic study 

Simple

Not just any trace though.  Vladimir Putins signature of all things.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

of course ......the russians can hack us without leaving any trace according to Clapper but this time they decided to have Vlad sign the hack himself just for funsies 

Anyone who believes that shit is a fucking moron 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

of course ......the russians can hack us without leaving any trace according to Clapper but this time they decided to have Vlad sign the hack himself just for funsies 

There is a whole boatload of morons on this forum.  

22 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

The obvious answer would be so they can hack into adversaries systems and make it look like Russia did it.

The Russian's have done an excellent job of creating fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The two stooges of conspiracy, you guys got the FUD bad :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Russian's have done an excellent job of creating fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

The two stooges of conspiracy, you guys got the FUD bad :lol: 

You forgot the excellent job of not getting caught. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

These Wasillian's do great :bc: 

Are you upset that I didn't tag you in my moron references?  

Face it Vinny, your Russiagate story is falling apart.  There was no collusion between Trump and Russia.  Only an idiot would have taken that bait in the first place but to swallow it as deep as you have takes a special kind of stupid.  If you weren't under so much stress all the time maybe you could think more clearly.  Retirement would be a good thing for your mental health.  

On 6/15/2017 at 7:00 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

And we know the Russian's meddled, we need to know how far they went and we need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We don't know that Trump's team colluded with the Russian's, what we do know is that the meddled with our election process.

What everyone need to think about is that Russian's and their leaders have outsmarted US presidents before as the Russian head of government have years to hone their skullduggery skills.

It does seem to be coming to light that some of Trump's campaign staff did have contact with the Russians, and we don't know whether that the contact may have been just a start to get know each other with the Russians knowing that the contact and conversations were being recorded (remember the Russians ultimate goal is to sow turmoil in the US) or it could have possibly been collusion or both, in either event it's important that we get to the bottom of it and figure out how our election process was compromised so we can steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, and we can't forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

One more thing to consider is that no one has cast a negative light on the Trump campaign better than Trump himself, his behavior and actions have been nothing but a liability to himself and his team.

On 6/15/2017 at 3:29 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

I think the Russians in general want to create confusion and chaos in this country, so why not trip up Clinton who Putin had a hard-on for, and why not talk to the rummies working for Trump.....the upside is Trump wins and the Russians know that the CIA, NSA, etc. pays close attention to Russian agents and that they have been talking to the campaign because they know that our intel monitors Russian agents calls and e-mails..............and the result is an American shit show and the Russians win this one.

Now do you see how it works comrade?

1387237015981.jpg

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Are you upset that I didn't tag you in my moron references?  

Face it Vinny, your Russiagate story is falling apart.  There was no collusion between Trump and Russia.  Only an idiot would have taken that bait in the first place but to swallow it as deep as you have takes a special kind of stupid.  If you weren't under so much stress all the time maybe you could think more clearly.  Retirement would be a good thing for your mental health.  

I never said there was :news:  

Talking about a special kind of stupid, I can't help but think that your post swallowed some bait :lol: 

Why would I retire? I work my own hours, I'm very productive, I love the social aspect of business, my job is rewarding in so many ways that I figure I will stick around in some capacity for another 12-15 years :bc: 

I do have one question for you before I go to lunch; Why does the investigation of the Russian's meddling with our democratic process rile you up so much?

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I never said there was :news:  

Talking about a special kind of stupid, I can't help but think that your post swallowed some bait :lol: 

Why would I retire? I work my own hours, I'm very productive, I love the social aspect of business, my job is rewarding in so many ways that I figure I will stick around in some capacity for another 12-15 years :bc: 

I do have one question for you before I go to lunch; Why does the investigation of the Russian's meddling with our democratic process rile you up so much?

Dude, I'm not the one making posts about Russia meddeling every day.  I'm just sitting back laughing at all the clowns with their anti Trump panties all bunched up.  

Zero proof of Russian meddling and Assange who has never lied said the leaks were from Seth Rich ......who happened to be murdered under incredibly mysterious circumstances and then have a whole army of people act like they are trying to cover something up.

Makes total sense .....I'm sure Assange is lying and the government is telling the truth this time. Probably just a botched robbery with Rich that nobody will speak about and nearly a million dollar reward has drawn no leads ......total sense 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Zero proof of Russian meddling and Assange who has never lied said the leaks were from Seth Rich ......who happened to be murdered under incredibly mysterious circumstances and then have a whole army of people act like they are trying to cover something up.

Makes total sense .....I'm sure Assange is lying and the government is telling the truth this time. Probably just a botched robbery with Rich that nobody will speak about and nearly a million dollar reward has drawn no leads ......total sense 

It's all done to distract from the fact that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's all done to distract from the fact that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

I would have just loved to read your faggot ass sheep fucking responses prior to Ed Snowden showing us just how evil and disgusting our government is. Its ok , we understand that you cant think freely and you are bound by what you think is reasonable to believe. News flash faggot .....whatever the government is telling you is almost always a lie of half truth. Plain and simple 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1