Check your account email address ×

f7ben STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do us all a favor, when you buy yourself a Dodge minivan, please shoot yourself.

He will get the RT and it will be fantastically the best van ever.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just doesnt appeal to me....does zero for me actually. Literally the only thing chevy produces that appeals to me is the vette but I want something with 4 seat so the kid can come with the wife and I when we head to dinner etc etc 

Please don't kill your kid going to Chucky Cheese.:lmao:

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Please don't kill your kid going to Chucky Cheese.:lmao:

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

My kid used to beg me to rev the shit out of the evo .....she loved that thing :lol: 

There is a big road rally race by my camp in Oct. We shall have a Party. The pits are a  1/4 mile from me.:guzzle::bbq::bbq2::bc: There were teams from  all over the world there.

Edited by Woodtick

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There is a big road rally race by my camp in Oct. We shall have a Party. The pits are a  1/4 mile from me.:guzzle::bbq::bbq2::bc: There were teams from  all over the world there.

In fucking Allston?

The Pits for Friday nights race are at the old mill on M28 in Sidnaw. Sat is a day race and starts in Baraga. Over 100 teams showed up last year. The pits for Fri nights race is walking distance from my camp.:guzzle:  2 factory Subbi teams were there.

IMG_2866.JPG

Edited by Woodtick
Add pic

Just now, Woodtick said:

The Pits for Friday nights race are at the old mill on M28 in Sidnaw. Sat is a day race and starts in Baraga. Over 100 teams showed up last year.

Pastrana was there ....must be a cool event to draw in some big teams 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whats the days Ticky .....if I'm off I'll head up for said party. I fucking love Oct in the yoop

When they release the dates I will let you know.  It's a great time. 

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

When they release the dates I will let you know.  It's a great time. 

Let me know to, we will either come up with street bikes or tow up off road buggies, I'm thinking off road is the way to go :thumb:  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

those guys are faggots to the max ......they install a blower kit and then claim the car is and 727HP Mustang even though that is just what the blower is rated at.

Same thing with their 550 EBM car .....they slap a turbo on it and not nearly the supporting mods it would take to get it to 550HP and call it a EBM550

Plus the fact that they are way overpriced for what you get.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: ok :lmao:

Ahhh ....ok what. 40k for that car is a ripoff. Its a base model gt with an overpriced SC kit on it. They arent sending it out the door at the 14psi or so it would take to make 727 crank HP

Also their stupid EBM that they call a 550 model is nothing more than a larger turbo kit with an intake and IC. It has no fuel system mods and they arent sending it out the door with IDC at 100% which is what it takes to make the stock fuel system get near 500whp

They are fucking retards selling shit for more than the average Joe could put it together for....and with no warranty ....whoooopeeee

They should be sued for false advertising :lol: