Check your account email address ×

f7ben STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, highmarketrider said:

:cry:

dont cry little guy ...just get of the ritties and xannies and get your head straight....after that try and find a nice guy who will treat you right and not just use you for your blown out ass.....maybe there is a chance for you yet

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , the new gtr is priced from 110k ....add a few features to the Z and the price goes up real fast. Nissan obviously didnt want to sell a pile of GTR's as they priced them out of the market. 75k is one thing. 120k is a whole different level of buyer and there are far fewer of them 

Agreed. 110-120 range is getting silly 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Agreed. 110-120 range is getting silly 

I could never justify buying a 75k car but when that 75k car is 5 years old and is under 50k then it becomes accessible to the poor assholes like me.

120k is never gonna be attainable no matter what. Even if the car falls to 60k insurance is retarded and even if you put 20k down the bank is only gonna finance the rest for 3 years or some shit because the car is already 10 years old. Its just pricing it right out of the grasp of anyone in the middle class.

I give chevy and ford a lot of credit for trying to keep their cars attainable. Especially the new vette as its loaded with tech and performance and is probably the best value in teh car world by a long shot

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Lt4 is 1000 rwhp capable easy. Sounds fun 

way way too much for rwd street car. You'd have to pedal that car all the way through 5th gear to keep the tires hooked up at all 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

And for those of you who care, the Grand Tour has made a statement that RH didn't suffer any serious injuries in the crash, only a fractured knee and probably to stained shorts.

Also have photos on their Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/thegrandtour

that is good news....sweet fuck he wrecked that car :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm getting over, or pretty much have, the sports car bug.

That's not to say I don't like to enjoy driving. I enjoy the X5's power, and the Vert's cornering.

I just love getting pushed back in the seat by some real HP or tossing a car into a corner right on the edge.....its one of the funnest things in life 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm still driving it and saving money on it being in the driveway instead of a 700$ per month truck payment @@!1! But a sports car is something I deserve and its just about time @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Do us all a favor, when you buy yourself a Dodge minivan, please shoot yourself.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Do us all a favor, when you buy yourself a Dodge minivan, please shoot yourself.

If I buy a dodge minivan I will shoot myself just for you