Check your account email address ×

Tesla Ludicrous

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not really... We can thank govt emissions for the awesome ETEC which all other continue to try to mimmick... :bc:

I know, if it wasn't for the EPA, the mighty ETEC could be making as much power as a Cat!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All the same and obsolete within 5 years.  Don't want a car that needs them updated to function, but that may be the way of the future regardless. 

Tesla are online automatic updates :) but yah in 5 years you know the updates are going to stop 

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

The superchargers are few and far between when you don't live in mass humanity like the Midwest.  The closest one to me is 400 miles away, so you would have to plan trips carefully.  As far as range goes, a wind, temperature, speed will all reduce those published perfect condition ranges.  I've never attained EPA ratings on a gas vehicle, I wouldn't expect to on EV's either.  

Static component life vs mechanical????  All the moving parts in a combustion engine and transmission are huge compared to and EV power train. 

FWIW, I think Musk is one shade of grey away from a snake oil salesman.  He's wrote a lot of cheques that I don't think he will be able to cover once the shine starts coming off his brand.  Maybe I'm wrong, but time will tell.  I wouldn't be a share holder going forward though.  

The map shows that Tesla has pretty good coverage in the USA pretty well along with some decent penetration in BC and AB.

https://www.tesla.com/supercharger

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The map shows that Tesla has pretty good coverage in the USA pretty well along with some decent penetration in BC and AB.

https://www.tesla.com/supercharger

If you watch any of the YouTube reviews it looks like people love the Tesla's. Be a leader bro, get the Tesla!

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you watch any of the YouTube reviews it looks like people love the Tesla's. Be a leader bro, get the Tesla!

Ballsack is already and always will be a follower, those cars are dime a dozen see them every fucking day around here :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Ballsack is already and always will be a follower, those cars are dime a dozen see them every fucking day around here :guzzle: 

Ballsack does what ballsack wants. That makes him a leader. You're a dick taco eating faggot!!!111

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking about it, oddly enough they come with heated seats but not with ventilated seats, the reason given to me was that the perforated leather doesn't hold up as well as non-perforated leather.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I jumped on their website to see what they are asking for them.  Almost a $100K for a used 2013. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  New are at least $130K and they will take an extra $15K from you now for all of the whiz bang auto pilot features that may or may not be released in the future.  PT Barnum has nothing on Musk. :bc:  

Unless you can get into one of the mystical Model 3's for less than $40K, they are going to remain a boutique manufacturer.  

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

A dime a dozen eh  :lol:post some links of used ones for sale cheap  :bullshit:

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

they do make an SUV it is called the model X.

There is a smaller one coming also based on the model 3 chassis, and more reasonable price.

12 hours ago, sledderj said:

The superchargers are few and far between when you don't live in mass humanity like the Midwest.  The closest one to me is 400 miles away, so you would have to plan trips carefully.  As far as range goes, a wind, temperature, speed will all reduce those published perfect condition ranges.  I've never attained EPA ratings on a gas vehicle, I wouldn't expect to on EV's either.  

Static component life vs mechanical????  All the moving parts in a combustion engine and transmission are huge compared to and EV power train. 

FWIW, I think Musk is one shade of grey away from a snake oil salesman.  He's wrote a lot of cheques that I don't think he will be able to cover once the shine starts coming off his brand.  Maybe I'm wrong, but time will tell.  I wouldn't be a share holder going forward though.  

whats crazy is valuing Tesla at more than the rest of the car companies.  Reality is once theirs a real market for EV the manufacturing and distribution system that the established makers have will give them more of the sales most likely leaving Tesla as a boutique brand similar to a porsche.  What their real value may be is in the technology that they can license/sell to the rest.  

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

whats crazy is valuing Tesla at more than the rest of the car companies.  Reality is once theirs a real market for EV the manufacturing and distribution system that the established makers have will give them more of the sales most likely leaving Tesla as a boutique brand similar to a porsche.  What their real value may be is in the technology that they can license/sell to the rest.  

Assuming the company doesn't crash and burn, (pun intended) I think they will primarily end up being a battery company.  The ones they have now are fairly leading edge, although not THAT much better than the competition to justify the stupid stock prices.  

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

They are all leases you stupid ignorant lobster fucking imbecile :finger3: 

So what. You said they are a dime a dozen. Should be no problem to find a link with a bunch for sale cheap as you say. 

19 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Assuming the company doesn't crash and burn, (pun intended) I think they will primarily end up being a battery company.  The ones they have now are fairly leading edge, although not THAT much better than the competition to justify the stupid stock prices.  

the battery tech and solar tech will have value but nothing that justifies the current stock value. :bc:  

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

It is the smaller car that Tesla is coming out with that will make or break them. If they can produce them in the numbers they say they can and the interest in the model turns to sales then I think Tesla will be here to stay. Right now they are just a successful Luxury brand who has only made 3 different cars in a half dozen years.

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

So what. You said they are a dime a dozen. Should be no problem to find a link with a bunch for sale cheap as you say. 

I see them every day like multiple times, I could car less what a clown sack of shit from rubber boot nowhere thinks about anything, guess what you stupid lobster fucking shit for  brains fuck, off lease they go back to Tesla, you stupidest of all fucks :finger3: not  private sales

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Fucking lobster fucking imbecile :lol:

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/cars/tesla/model s/on/toronto/?prx=100&prv=Ontario&loc=Toronto&sts=New-Used&hprc=True&wcp=True&inMarket=basicSearch