Check your account email address ×

Tesla Ludicrous

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He's not too far from Port Perry. 

28 km east and south of PP

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Kev is so close he can smell him, albeit his stench permeates concrete walls 40km away.

When Momo was Chief Fellatio Officer at the GM Oshawa plant he had his own dedicated mens room stall in which to operate in, you can still smell the Momo when passing by on the 401.

6 hours ago, Boered said:

Kev is so close he can smell him, albeit his stench permeates concrete walls 40km away.

I am not that close :lol: I live close to the red rat. 

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He use to go to port perry club events.  Nutter met him personally.  It's the same event he had a melt down about his pic being taken and put up on the club site 

The pic he continues to say is a lie. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The pic he continues to say is a lie. :lol:

It's all lost info now but he said he never went and never met nutter but nutter came in and said he did in fact meet momo and it was "his wishes" not to have his photo online. 

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

It's all lost info now but he said he never went and never met nutter but nutter came in and said he did in fact meet momo and it was "his wishes" not to have his photo online. 

Makes you wonder who he ratted out that he don't want anyone to see him lol

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Someone tell Zoso that momo is

indeed a real person. :lol:

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He use to go to port perry club events.  Nutter met him personally.  It's the same event he had a melt down about his pic being taken and put up on the club site 

:lies:from the sodomite

21 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So?  Isn't that really up to him?  So the club obliged and Nutter hasn't commented on this when asked, at least not in public.  Let it go man, let it go.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

28 km east and south of PP

When Momo was Chief Fellatio Officer at the GM Oshawa plant he had his own dedicated mens room stall in which to operate in, you can still smell the Momo when passing by on the 401.

:lies: and :bullshit from IMG_4342_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lies: from the sodomite

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So?  Isn't that really up to him?  So the club obliged and Nutter hasn't commented on this when asked, at least not in public.  Let it go man, let it go.

Just answering the questions. I don't care who momo is or where he from.  I just find it amusing he will make fun of the looks of others when he has nothing to lose.  

The real problem is he is a dirty bruins fan. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Just answering the questions. I don't care who momo is or where he from.  I just find it amusing he will make fun of the looks of others when he has nothing to lose.  

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well, I'm a BlackHawk fan.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not a good season for you then :lol:  leafs going from last to playoff spot is great anything now is gravy :lol::bc: 

No but I'm hardly a diehard hockey fan to begin with.:lol:

Leafs making the playoffs is gravy.  Don't worry they will choke, its what they do best.

Are they using 'Pyramid Power; again for luck?

Just now, Momorider said:

The leafs suck cock and the Hawks suck cocks just like the sodomite :lol:

Hawks are doing bad no doubt but leafs are playing well.  Most folks even leafs fans had them being Swept or out in 5.  They at least get 6 most likely 7games 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No but I'm hardly a diehard hockey fan to begin with.:lol:

Leafs making the playoffs is gravy.  Don't worry they will choke, its what they do best.

Are they using 'Pyramid Power; again for luck?

Different team different all together.  Babcock is out coaching trotz like no one's business. The leafs going from last to making a good series against the leagues best team is huge. :dunno: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Hawks are doing bad no doubt but leafs are playing well.  Most folks even leafs fans had them being Swept or out in 5.  They at least get 6 most likely 7games 

Box-office scam and the players get bonus for playing more games :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Different team different all together.  Babcock is out coaching trotz like no one's business. The leafs going from last to making a good series against the leagues best team is huge. :dunno: 

Babs is one of the best. :bc: 

• Like 1