get tough on CHHHHHHina - fail

get tough on nato - fail

stay the fuck out of Syria and the ME - fail

have mexico pay for wall - fail

drain the swamp - fail

wipe out isis - fail

renegotiate nafta - fail

rebuild our infrastructure - fail

bring jobs back from oversea - fail (claiming responsibility for existing plans doesn't count)

put it to big pharma, to lower the price of drugs - fail

Edited by Snoslinger

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

lets hope he does not fail with NK. His record says otherwise

that situation is a joke, too. trump starts poking around a hornet's nest, then befriends china and offers them even better trade deals, to try and prevent getting stung. he should leave NK the fuck alone and concentrate on what he promised to do regarding CHHHHHina.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that situation is a joke, too. trump starts poking around a hornet's nest, then befriends china and offers them even better trade deals, to try and prevent getting stung. he should leave NK the fuck alone and concentrate on what he promised to do regarding CHHHHHina.

Is everything a joke to you? Sweet fuck you are one twisted person. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you don't agree with my assessment about china and north korea?

I don't agree that its a joke no. You don't think us and China should come together and send a message to that lil fat fuck in NK? China...sending a message to NK!  :news: 

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Conservative judge on supreme Court is a huge win. Endless left wing butt hurt another huge win. Rolling back Obama's executive orders a good start.

Huge win??? He had to convince his own party.

The bar is now so low that anything that isn't a disaster seems like a win.

He didn't kill any soldiers today..........win

There weren't any extra members of his team caught lying about Russia today.....win

He didn't fly to Florida mid-week to golf-............win.

So far no video has surface of his immediate family stealing antiques from the whitehouse........win

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

repeal and replace obamacare, put in something everyone is going to love - fail

get tough on CHHHHHHina - fail

get tough on nato - fail

stay the fuck out of Syria and the ME - fail

have mexico pay for wall - fail

drain the swamp - fail

wipe out isis - fail

renegotiate nafta - fail

rebuild our infrastructure - fail

bring jobs back from oversea - fail (claiming responsibility for existing plans doesn't count)

put it to big pharma, to lower the price of drugs - fail

You expected all that in 100 days? Don't get me wrong, Trump is horrible but its only been 100 days.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I don't agree that its a joke no. You don't think us and China should come together and send a message to that lil fat fuck in NK? China...sending a message to NK!  :news: 

:lol: so you're now a war monger too!

no, the fat little fuck in NK isn't going to do shit except get under trump's skin. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course they should. But it's not as simple as Trump told you it would be during his campaign. He knows it or he wouldn't be offering trade deals with China for help.

If China threatens Kim and he backs down then things fall apart for Kim. He has very little to lose. Kim and his father try to convince the people that they are gods. So losing face would cause the people to turn on him quickly. They are starving. 

Please explain what Republicans would have said if Obama had offered trade deals to China in order to help with a tiny country like NK? 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course they should. But it's not as simple as Trump told you it would be during his campaign. He knows it or he wouldn't be offering trade deals with China for help.

If China threatens Kim and he backs down then things fall apart for Kim. He has very little to lose. Kim and his father try to convince the people that they are gods. So losing face would cause the people to turn on him quickly. They are starving. 

Please explain what Republicans would have said if Obama had offered trade deals to China in order to help with a tiny country like NK? 

:snack:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, the fat little fuck in NK isn't going to do shit accept get under trump's skin. 

China and the US doing exercises together is advocating war? Have they not done this before or something? :lol: 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pssst....A little hint.....I don't like nor support Trump. Never have, not once! 

Let that sink in for a bit eh

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, the fat little fuck in NK isn't going to do shit accept get under trump's skin. 

Exactly....whenever he craves attention the fat twat starts rattling his saber and making threats. He needs to be ignored.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly....whenever he craves attention the fat twat starts rattling his saber and making threats. He needs to be ignored.

"Crazy fat kid." :lol:

That's about the only thing out of McCain's mouth in years I find worth repeating.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You expected all that in 100 days? Don't get me wrong, Trump is horrible but its only been 100 days.

do I? no. did trump say he was going to fix most of those things immediately, and easily? yes. the other items he may not have mentioned fixing immediately, he's "touched" enough thus far to prove he has no intention of doing what he said.  

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

China and the US doing exercises together is advocating war? Have they not done this before or something? :lol: 

if you think NK is a threat and needs some jabbing, then I'd say you're ok with doing things militarily against NK. or are you for red lines and crossing them? leave the freaking hornet's nest alone, nothing good can come from jabbing at it. they have no US blood on their hands. if they ever do, that's another story. former presidents knew this.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do I? no. did trump say he was going to fix most of those things immediately, and easily? yes. the other items he may not have mentioned fixing immediately, he's "touched" enough thus far to prove he has no intention of doing what he said.  

if you think NK is a threat and needs some jabbing, then I'd say you're ok with doing things militarily against NK. or are you for red lines and crossing them? leave the freaking hornet's nest alone, nothing good can come from jabbing at it. they have no US blood on their hands. if they ever do, that's another story. former presidents knew this.

Keep trying to paint that picture of me somehow being a warmonger Slinger.

Again...how is China and the US doing exercises together advocating war? Please connect those dots for me :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Keep trying to paint that picture of me somehow being a warmonger Slinger.

Again...how is China and the US doing exercises together advocating war? Please connect those dots for me :lol: 

trump is poking at the hornet's nest. enough said.