Check your account email address ×

Sled Insurance

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you're a fucking moron. 1 out of 1000 riders is wearing a gopro

you're stupid enough to think that you will never be caught on camera or that there won't be anyone that witnesses what actually happens... here there sure seems to be a lot more than 1 out of 1000 with the cameras on their helmets or their sled.

Live witness testimony of seeing an idiot come over the crest of the hill on the wrong side of the trail can probably convince a judge real quick...

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

you're stupid enough to think that you will never be caught on camera or that there won't be anyone that witnesses what actually happens... here there sure seems to be a lot more than 1 out of 1000 with the cameras on their helmets or their sled.

Live witness testimony of seeing an idiot come over the crest of the hill on the wrong side of the trail can probably convince a judge real quick...

catch me doing what????? I am a responsible rider when I am on the trail....I am also supremely experienced and rarely take any chances that would endanger another rider.

Have you ever even ridden a sled before???? There is almost zero circumstances where there would be witnesses to a crash on the trail ....fucking moron

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

catch me doing what????? I am a responsible rider when I am on the trail....I am also supremely experienced and rarely take any chances that would endanger another rider.

Have you ever even ridden a sled before???? There is almost zero circumstances where there would be witnesses to a crash on the trail ....fucking moron

"Supremely experienced" :lol:

You should get real cheap rates then.  I should have told them that too!  Damn it!

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're supremely experienced at sitting on a bar stool and acting the fool

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes I ride every week that the trails are open. You would likely get a healthy insurance discount for being supremely experienced. :lol:

You must ride in the middle of absolute nowhere to make a statement that there is almost zero circumstances where there would be witnesses to a crash on the trail. I guess where you ride everyone rides solo so nobody else could possibly see what happened huh... what a buffoon. Nobody ever rides with others that could be witnesses in your world. Our trails tend to be busy on weekends and there is a huge potential for witnesses, riding with you or others.

I have ridden a couple of times in NY state and I know their trails that I have been on seem to be actually busier than ours so in NY there's a potential for witnesses as well.

So you're telling me you've never come around a bend and ended up on the wrong side of the trail or off in the trees. What happens if as you misjudge the speed for that corner there is someone coming in the opposite direction.

Edited by 02sled

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you think a personal injury lawyer cares if you are responsible or if you are even at fault?   No, they only care if they think they can win a case, and remember, the client does not pay unless a settlement is awarded.

That is why you have insurance.