Check your account email address ×

Trump's travel ban

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What would you know about hard work and getting what one deserves?

I'll admit I've had it great. A huge head start to most people. My old man never gave me anything except opportunity and a great example.

But I had a paper route as a kid. Bought my first snowmobile with it. 

Then I worked Saturdays at the family business and all summers until halfway through highschool. Then I started working 20 hours per week for the last part of school.

I never took a summer off to find myself, had 3 weeks vacation just like everyone else. Worked at least 40 hours per week plus 30 hours per week on call. Took over the business so my old man could retire in his 50's and managed to pay him over 100 grand in wages and profit per year. Then put enough aside to buy the rest of the business from him. We also  donated well over a 100 grand to charities in that time. 

I know that's not a success story like Trump. Get millions as a hand out, then go back for more. Rip people off, become a reality star to make ends meet. Pretend to donate to charities as a tax dodge. Obviously that's the American dream. 

So if someone risks their lives to cross into Canada I'm more apt to applaud their determination than fear and hate them.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll admit I've had it great. A huge head start to most people. My old man never gave me anything except opportunity and a great example.

Then I worked Saturdays at the family business and all summers until halfway through highschool. Then I started working 20 hours per week for the last part of school.

I never took a summer off to find myself, had 3 weeks vacation just like everyone else. Worked at least 40 hours per week plus 30 hours per week on call. Took over the business so my old man could retire in his 50's and managed to pay him over 100 grand in wages and profit per year. Then put enough aside to buy the rest of the business from him. We also  donated well over a 100 grand to charities in that time. 

I know that's not a success story like Trump. Get millions as a hand out, then go back for more. Rip people off, become a reality star to make ends meet. Pretend to donate to charities as a tax dodge. Obviously that's the American dream. 

So if someone risks their lives to cross into Canada I'm more apt to applaud their determination than fear and hate them.

Thank you for your "Application for Validation."

Image result for Denied

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've been scared...shit my pants scared.  But not in any situation that you'd ever be brave enough to be in.  Just a liberal coward pussy...that's all little Rev...that's all.

People stopped believing your bullshit a while ago. 

The Clintons did the same thing...but yet you support them....i dont get it?

Just now, Dave said:

The Clintons did the same thing...but yet you support them....i dont get it?

Do you still believe the Trump and the Clintons are the same?

That is pretty fucking amazing.

I believe the clintons are much worse.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just you.  Because you are frightened. :lol:

I'll admit I've been frightened in my life. Dropped off a cliff in a snowboard by mistake, caught in some nasty hydraulics in my kayak and spent some time with the fish, a few "where did they come from" on my sled. 

But you know I don't remember once being afraid of Refugees coming to my country. I seem to be able to go from my house without need of any sort of weapon to feel safe. This may surprise you but I've even travelled extensively in the US. South America, Europe and Turkey without needing a gun so I wouldn't be scared.

Why don't you just crawl back under your rock.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Idiot.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I believe the clintons are much worse.

Yep...and good "ownage". :lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

None of JT's policies have contributed to any of that.

His comment is BIZARRE!  And I'm not even Canadian!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll admit I've been frightened in my life. Dropped off a cliff in a snowboard by mistake, caught in some nasty hydraulics in my kayak and spent some time with the fish, a few "where did they come from" on my sled. 

But you know I don't remember once being afraid of Refugees coming to my country. I seem to be able to go from my house without need of any sort of weapon to feel safe. This may surprise you but I've even travelled extensively in the US. South America, Europe and Turkey without needing a gun so I wouldn't be scared.

Youre afraid of Trump :news:

Why would anybody be scared of "refugees"?  Why do you keep saying that?  Again, I don't think your words do not mean what you think they mean.

And you and I are not talking about "fear for ones life" in the same context.  AT ALL.  You are woefully ill-equipped to compare your sad, selfish, cowardly life to anybody's other than people like yourself.  Nice story though....have you sold movie rights yet?  "I got caught in a spin in my kayak......"  Holy shit! :lol:

:groin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I am not really sure what you are trying to say here, its some kind of a crypticed silver spoon kind of thing.  

My son will have it quite easy from the work, and sweat I have laid the foundation for, likely won't have to work a day in his life.  For you to even try to take credit buying your dad out for the groundwork he laid out shows me how ignorant you truly are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I just did.  I didn't see any "cowardly head lines"  See you don't know what it means.  You are a coward, and idiot, and afraid.  Now own that shit.  OWN IT! :lmao:

You are an embarrassment to your country.  And you pretty boy leader is gonna be shit-canned soon enough....so, live it up Mr.  "I am not a coward or afraid because I don't fear immigrants...I'm a REAL MAN!"

You're a nerd pussy with weak wrists.  Own that too.  LAMAR! :lol:

Image result for lamar revenge of the nerds gif

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Youre afraid of Trump :news:

He would have to fuck up pretty seriously to affect me. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why would anybody be scared of "refugees"?  Why do you keep saying that?  Again, I don't think your words do not mean what you think they mean.

And you and I are not talking about "fear for ones life" in the same context.  AT ALL.  You are woefully ill-equipped to compare your sad, selfish, cowardly life to anybody's other than people like yourself.  Nice story though....have you sold movie rights yet?  "I got caught in a spin in my kayak......"  Holy shit! :lol:

I don't know why anyone would be afraid of refugees or immigrants. But a certain country to the south of me voted in a lying fuckhead because he promised to keep you safe from them. 

You sure as hell didn't vote for him because you believed he'd balance the budget. Did you?  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am not really sure what you are trying to say here, its some kind of a crypticed silver spoon kind of thing.  

My son will have it quite easy from the work, and sweat I have laid the foundation for, likely won't have to work a day in his life.  For you to even try to take credit buying your dad out for the groundwork he laid out shows me how ignorant you truly are.

Yeah, that's not hypocritical. If my old man was stupid he could have let me away with not working too. That always works out well. Maybe if he's lucky he can spend his days on web sites. 

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He would have to fuck up pretty seriously to affect me. 

I don't know why anyone would be afraid of refugees or immigrants. But a certain country to the south of me voted in a lying fuckhead because he promised to keep you safe from them. 

You sure as hell didn't vote for him because you believed he'd balance the budget. Did you?  

Yeah, that's not hypocritical. If my old man was stupid he could have let me away with not working too. That always works out well. Maybe if he's lucky he can spend his days on web sites. 

Just fucking shoo.  Poor wee little liberal lamb.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just fucking shoo.  Poor wee little liberal lamb.

Awww didn't you like this thread? 

Do you like the new avatar. It's something you and Trump have in common.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

his nipples are tender this time of the month. he'll snap out of it in two or three days. 

:handjob:

This thread is no different than any of the threads you retard liberals post in. Same old shit from the same old shitty sources spewed by the same old shitty Democrats trying desperately to conserve what's left of their party they have destroyed by doing the same old thing.

Same old, same old, same old, same old.  Complete buffoonery by a group of ignorant, self righteous, repugnant, hypocritical children.

Get fucked.  It's over.  Losers.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your old man had to do something for you,  ever seen a 50 year old paper boy?  It would have been your destiny.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this whole forum has taken a serious dump . nothing but non stop butt hurt it is really fucking pathetic.

Crockpotfuckstick needs to cull some of these fucking imbeciles :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your old man had to do something for you,  ever seen a 50 year old paper boy?  It would have been your destiny.

He would be on here complaining he is out of work because nobody reads the paper anymore .:bashhead: