Check your account email address ×

When will the Libtards on this site go snowmobiling .

hey I have gone ridding for 3 full days on 1 trip north and 1 ride to a club meeting . and to make it worse all on a fucking clit growing skidoo fucking pathetic. rolling out at end of weekend for 9 days loading up sat . guess no pre west practice at all this yr first time on the M this season will be in 6feet or more with no trail with in 10 mi .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey I have gone ridding for 3 full days on 1 trip north and 1 ride to a club meeting . and to make it worse all on a fucking clit growing skidoo fucking pathetic. rolling out at end of weekend for 9 days loading up sat . guess no pre west practice at all this yr first time on the M this season will be in 6feet or more with no trail with in 10 mi .

Played in the trees one day and it sucked.

image.jpg

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Played in the trees one day and it sucked.

image.jpg

Lol.years ago I was riding an old leaf spring doo.I tried to run over a small sapling. The damn sled went strait up it and was hung by a ski.it took two of us too yank it down. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Holy fuck, give it a rest. Get the fuck out of here until you post some sledding pics.:pan:

Who is going to post all the anti Trump/the USA is collapsing threads?? Who will be here to "make us believe"?? the frigging 3-4 work pretty diligently all day with that..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

are u trying to warm your bunghole in this pic

I lost my boot and Cooksend wouldn't look for it until he snapped a few pics of me.  I kept yelling," stop taking pictures and look for my boot you fucker". The bars broke and I went off the back of the sled 5 min later. One of those days I wish I stayed home! :wall:

10 hours ago, small-bore said:

Lol.years ago I was riding an old leaf spring doo.I tried to run over a small sapling. The damn sled went strait up it and was hung by a ski.it took two of us too yank it down. 

I did that last Mon.:lmao:

image.jpg