Check your account email address ×

Saturday night - Post anything

SSFB

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

8 months , fuck. BY now you mut look like that pic of that dude jerking off on snottys frontlawn.

If you look at that guy's left shoulder, you'll see he's holding a PROFESSIONAL CAMERA, you fuck-tard. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Look at the other pics of people with the big cameras you dope. Go fuck yourself. 

They are taking pics of each others cocks? What the fuck kind of place are you running over there?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are taking pics of each others cocks? What the fuck kind of place are you running over there?

One or more is A FEMALE, or can't you see that with cock on the brain? 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A chick with a dick? Fuck that place gets em all huh?

Is there any reason why you, Fireballs, The Gay One, and Awful Mouthful, are so cock-obsessed? 

I mean really, I'm beginning to think there might be some serious bi, and /or gay issues here.   

I mean really, I post pics of some leaves, and you four start talking about cocks!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey Im just busting ya. What the hell do I know. Maybe it is a nice place to toss one off?

OMG!!!! What a bunch of fruitcakes here!!!!!!    :mc:

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I missed this last night. Went out for dinner and ran into some friends and ended up drinking about 10-11 beers and had the wife drive us home... Feeling pretty good now tho...

Masks, I hope.  :news:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I missed this last night. Went out for dinner and ran into some friends and ended up drinking about 10-11 beers and had the wife drive us home... Feeling pretty good now tho...

You know what would make you feel great?

A Breakfast Baconator from Wendy's.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I have the house done, 9 lengths of 25 C9’s, the shop with 6 lengths of 25 C6’s, the backyard shed with 5 lengths of C6’s, 5 trees are strung, 3 large deer, 2 moose and over 600’ of extension cords.

I have several deer to bring out yet and at least 2 more trees. Damn trees keep growing, takes more lights every year.

And the piss off is I’m throwing out 5 -30’ lengths of C6’s lights because half are dead. Fuck them and their LED’s. 2-3 years is all you get for on an outdoor string.

And the one large deer is half out. I’ll have to stick regular LEDs on it with wire ties.

FB65E4F3-BE66-4922-BB31-D9B841E0E651.thumb.jpeg.ecb50c51f99f9e2cc6457aeaa89393dc.jpegE456F9E7-C1B4-47A1-8411-EA124D56E16C.thumb.jpeg.ee6468631fd199b66565d4d63ecd2157.jpeg

you have a problem there with Micheal J Fox Graffitiing the streets??

Was walking into a place the other day... big bulky dude in the doorway.

"Make a hole, blocking progress here!!"

Guy was a paraplegic.

But it was this guy. Stepped on my foot and asked to race.

mill.PNG.5761a4e8a789deca3fdf54e4b560a629.PNG

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

You can't eat dinner and drink 10 beers with a mask on silly...

:lol:

no lockdown??? 

They were talking this morning about not letting your kid come home from college and stay at your house.   Can you imagine being so afraid of the Rona , you wouldn’t welcome your own kid in your house? 😂

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

no lockdown??? 

They were talking this morning about not letting your kid come home from college and stay at your house.   Can you imagine being so afraid of the Rona , you wouldn’t welcome your own kid in your house? 😂

Who is they? Fuck them. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Was walking into a place the other day... big bulky dude in the doorway.

"Make a hole, blocking progress here!!"

Guy was a paraplegic.

But it was this guy. Stepped on my foot and asked to race.

mill.PNG.5761a4e8a789deca3fdf54e4b560a629.PNG

An old friend in a golf league I used to play in, had a son who served in Afghanistan, and had both his lower legs blown off.  He went through rough patch as you can imagine, coming back to the world and having to adapt to his new reality.  But he has since married, started a successful landscaping business with whole crew of guys, and I got to play a round of golf with him and his dad a couple years back.  Takes it all in stride now, was even laughing about his special camo painted golf legs, which allowed him to pivot better.  No words.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who is they? Fuck them. 

Whoever CBS news was interviewing .  Not sure if it was Faucci . 
Even if you knew 100% your kid had it, would you really tell them not to come home?   Tell them to die from this  “deadly disease”.  out on the street.   Smh. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Whoever CBS news was interviewing .  Not sure if it was Faucci . 
Even if you knew 100% your kid had it, would you really tell them not to come home?   Tell them to die from this  “deadly disease”.  out on the street.   Smh. 

No kids have ever died out on the streets because of Covid.