Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Dore exposes Snopes as a democrat shill scam

I guess we should all just listen to the lincoln project.  You know, the site set up by republican lobbyists that have figured out the easiest group of people to manipulate are democrats.   LOL.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like you and spin? :lol:

Dude... watch what you type... Jesus...

tick tock!  4 years of tick tock, I'm starting to understand it now....its some kind of Chinese torture.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

tick tock!  4 years of tick tock, I'm starting to understand it now....its some kind of Chinese torture.  :lol: 

Is that any worse than your constant blathering about all of the Hillary/Obama people Trump is going to lock up? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that any worse than your constant blathering about all of the Hillary/Obama people Trump is going to lock up? 

That's still in progress. If you were capable of connecting the dots, you'd realize all the B.S. we've seen from the Dems, and continue to see, is nothing but a smoke screen.

Senate Republicans approve subpoenas for ex-Obama officials on Russia probe origins

Democrats are decrying the investigation as election-year politics meant to rewrite the narrative of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Republican-led Senate panel authorizes subpoenas in probe of Obama officials

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/04/obama-officials-probe-subpoena-300970

Edited by irv

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Honest question:

Do you think the democrat establishment (henceforth referred to as 'deep state', since no one seems to know what that means) had hand in the whole Russia collusion thing,

and if you think they did, to what extent?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Honest question:

Do you think the democrat establishment (henceforth referred to as 'deep state', since no one seems to know what that means) had hand in the whole Russia collusion thing,

and if you think they did, to what extent?

Thats beyond his skill set.  I read an editorial today that the premise was that "since it was proven that Russia meddled in the election to help Trump get elected".  I mean.....wtf  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats beyond his skill set.  I read an editorial today that the premise was that "since it was proven that Russia meddled in the election to help Trump get elected".  I mean.....wtf  :lol: 

I know I have seen many story's that just push that shit as fact . and people like pampers eat it up 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know I have seen many story's that just push that shit as fact . and people like pampers eat it up 

Yeah cuz the Russians had just so much trouble dealing with Hillary and all those deals she wouldn't make with them.  :lol: