Check your account email address ×

Wolfie has had enough.

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

She may be fluffy. But I'm not the cunt that pointed it out.

Does it make you feel better? Is your life that fucking miserable?

IDK, Vinny is a bit plump himself I think.:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY REITS!

Its not so much REITs as the ones publicly listed tanked and are still off about 15% YTD, yet its more about exempt market where the smart money is going.

You can learn a bit.:bc:

The minute they BROKE down the gate, they showed criminality, and became a THREAT to those people. They also committed a criminal TRESPASS. The TOTALITY OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES in my opinion, absolutely justified the armed response.  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The minute they BROKE down the gate, they showed criminality, and became a THREAT to those people. They also committed a criminal TRESPASS. The TOTALITY OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES in my opinion, absolutely justified the armed response.  

The fact that you actually have to explain it.  We live in a time where a complete generation are numbed and zombified to the extent, that this concept is foreign to them.  :flush:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you actually have to explain it.  We live in a time where a complete generation are numbed and zombified to the extent, that this concept is foreign to them.  :flush:

The black female prosecutor out there is looking to PUNISH that couple. She said people have a first amendment right to protest. 

Is there ANYBODY on this site that does not see a race war coming to this country?????   

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't they own a lot of shopping malls?

Yes they do.  Yesterday they announced all their malls have now re-opened and cut their dividend.

I will never own a REIT who has shopping malls in their portfolio, street access only.:bc:

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

YUP, and those properties are hurting bad right now.  

The future doesn't look bright either.

Good Retail REITs are concentrated in grocery/pharma/national brands.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They won't.

There’s a few big ones that will survive, like woodfield mall here. Always busy. Most will die though.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Lotta REITs hurting lately.  If you have any, get out of Simon Group! :lol: 

i actually dumped all mine in commercial when i re balanced the portfolio in March/April.  CRE is a scary place right now.  between retail being decimated and the number of companies who will pull back on space i's going to be a rough ride.  I know we are shedding 1 of 4 building we have at HQ(only one we don't own) as well as another 5-6 sales offices that don't make much sense and can be replaced with a wework/regus space.