Check your account email address ×

The Extreme Panic The Coronavirus Is Causing Elsewhere On The Globe Could Soon Be Coming To The U.S.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Americans are some of the biggest pussies in the world. Remember when Obama let that Ebola patient in the US and everybody's cunt started bleeding? And then nothing happened but the cunts were still all scabby? You watch, if Corona takes off you will see fear on a whole new level. I bet we will see a lot of you bitches crying like babies. Not me I will be laughing at you. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

We handled Ebola with less worldwide panic and it killed 11,300 and was vastly more dangerous with a mortality rate of 50%.

Oh bullshit, you don't remember them selling out of Cipro when it was first being discussed? Slinger was crying like a bitch thinking he was gonna die. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Oh bullshit, you don't remember them selling out of Cipro when it was first being discussed? Slinger was crying like a bitch thinking he was gonna die. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

No.   Markets didn't nosedive either.

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m doing better. I got type B from my grandson at thanksgiving. Two flus in 3 months. I never had flu even once in my life before this. Just pesky colds. Yes, I live alone which makes it a lot easier. No one else to worry about. 

When you're  a Faggot and have AIDs you get sick from everything you are exposed to Sodomite :gfight:

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Airport are deserted.  People are scared to death.   People dropping dead with the alcohol epidemic too!!!!  :lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I know right!  Its crazy I tell ya. 

My daughter is up in Marquette with some sort of cold/flu but she has midterms and has been studying a lot...Saturday she is flying out of Minneapolis to South Padre for Spring Break...she doesn’t seem too concerned nor am I. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter is up in Marquette with some sort of cold/flu but she has midterms and has been studying a lot...Saturday she is flying out of Minneapolis to South Padre for Spring Break...she doesn’t seem too concerned nor am I. 

She will be just fine. South Padre is a great place for Spring Break. Havasu will be party central for the whole month of March. 

We leave for a cruise this coming sunday. Cali to Mexico and back. Not worried in the least. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Asbestos has a latency period of 30-45 years. I'm in year 30 now. :guzzle:

I had a customer who was an 80 yr. old lady who died from Mesothelioma. About 3 yrs. ago I was doing a job for her and after I was done she proceeded to tell me she only had a few months to live. I expressed my sympathies and then proceeded to ask what was wrong with her and she said her husband died from Mesothelioma and that her doctors were pretty positive she acquired it just from washing his clothes all those years. Apparently he was exposed to Asbestos in the plant he worked at. Her doctors were right, a few months later I saw her obituary in the local papers. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

I had a customer who was an 80 yr. old lady who died from Mesothelioma. About 3 yrs. ago I was doing a job for her and after I was done she proceeded to tell me she only had a few months to live. I expressed my sympathies and then proceeded to ask what was wrong with her and she said her husband died from Mesothelioma and that her doctors were pretty positive she acquired it just from washing his clothes all those years. Apparently he was exposed to Asbestos in the plant he worked at. Her doctors were right, a few months later I saw her obituary in the local papers. 

Everyone in the construction industry prior to 1980 has had significant asbestos exposure, it was used in over 3000 building products. However that doesnt mean it will kill you. Cigarettes and other unhealthy lifestyle choices are far more cancerous than Asbestos. But it can kill you, if you had significant long term exposure it will rear its ugly head later in life. Once you get diagnosed you have about 6 months to live.

I used to work for a company that did spray fireproofing and they used to spray insulation with asbestos in it. the founder was in his 90's when I left but he killed 2 wives from doing his laundry. They both died from mesothelioma.

And my first job out of high school was with a pipe insulation company and those guys lived rough lives drinking and smoking and it seems like none of them lived over 60. I probably knew a dozen guys that got diagnosed around age 55 and died within 6 months. 

working with asbestos will get you about a 5% chance of getting lung cancer. Smoking will get you about a 20% chance of getting lung cancer. Smoking and working with asbestos you are pretty much guaranteed to get lung cancer as there is over a 90% chance. 

47 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

terrible way to die,  my uncle worked in ships/shipyards all his life died from it 15 years ago or so.