All you’re sled rip are belong to me!

Rod

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You shouldn’t even own BBQ tools.  STEP AWAY FROM THE WRENCH!!!!

The amount of “special tools” needed, the amount of shit you have to remove to do any basic shit, the extremely limited space to work and move on any part of the engine compartment.  Even the SX techs hate working on them after a win....but they are getting really efficient at it this year.  Practice makes perfect!!!  LOL

:lol:

Torx bits , metric wrenches and sockets are special tools?  And you're telling Bhent to put the wrench down? :lol:

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol:

Torx bits , metric wrenches and sockets are special tools?  And you're telling Bhent to put the wrench down? :lol:

Look, we’re all very impressed with your ability to change windshields and hand guards but, stop pretending you do more than that.  When was the last time you pulled your secondary?  (Pssst....that’s the big round spinny looking thing that sits at the 2 o’clock position from the smaller round spinny looking thing on the left side of your sled.  You’ll have to remove the plastics and guards to see it....consult your users manual).

Faggot!  :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look, we’re all very impressed with your ability to change windshields and hand guards but, stop pretending you do more than that.  When was the last time you pulled your secondary?  (Pssst....that’s the big round skinny thing that sits at the 2 o’clock position from the smaller round spin you looking thing on the left side of the sled.  You’ll have to remove the plastics and guards to get to it....consult your users manual).

Faggot!  :lol:

I do all my own clutch maintenance .   

So save it Mr. "special tools" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Serious question, do you still have to pull the whole fucking jack shaft to get the secondary off?

I don't know if the G4 is the same as the XP or XS. Haven't touched it   Pretty sure it is tho. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s fucking garbage. Seriously I wouldn’t have paid $2000 for it. 1400 miles and the thing is blown up and junk. I’d rather own a fusion 900 than any procross chassis sled.

It looks like a pile of fucking meth heads designed it in less than 24hrs

278 miles on a 2019 ctec 800 and it blew it up. The meth is strong at the cat plant 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wrenched on that 2016 procross this morning. Honestly it’s the most pathetic piece of garbage I’ve ever put a wrench on. Zip ties and self tapping screws and methbilly junk everywhere. 

Sounds like one of my HVAC installs? 

I didn’t blow up any sleds,but just got home and started whipping up a couple of chilli dogs and the wife came into the kitchen all sorts of pissed off? I’ve decided she isn’t getting any in out/ in out tonight.:guzzle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Over 300 miles so far this go. Ctec is unreal good on fuel and oil. Was talking to buddy tonight who traded his 850 XRS on a new cat and he says he doesn’t regret for a second. Similar power, easier to ride and better on fuel and oil 

what blows everyone away that jumped on the RR was  just how planted, predictable and easy it is to ride. I’m loving this sled 

D295053A-702A-4AA9-8466-BF68466D747A.jpeg

1FB10A7F-F76D-438B-AA00-D5AED89F8866.jpeg

D2631B65-FFFD-41CF-9A63-34C24CB8A261.jpeg

5821372C-3AF4-47EC-8C9C-961D451C0CF6.jpeg

F18EB845-F303-402D-A7AF-C8BA367FE0A5.jpeg

D5077464-C9D3-4913-8B9A-0F7215522E6D.jpeg

C3249ED6-7772-43E4-A777-20A335892254.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1200 doo has a cudney clutch setup. RR trashed it in a race 

also wanted to see what kind mileage it got driving like a white man

left home, drove nice. From 45-65 mph. Filled up after 46 miles and it got 17 mpg US 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

1200 doo has a cudney clutch setup. RR trashed it in a race 

also wanted to see what kind mileage it got driving like a white man

left home, drove nice. From 45-65 mph. Filled up after 46 miles and it got 17 mpg US 

Joe Biden talking about woman’s boundaries has more credibility than you talking about racing anything

dumbass faggot

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Joe Biden talking about woman’s boundaries has more credibility than you talking about racing anything

dumbass faggot

Yeah except I actually used to race and you have no clue what you’re doing oops 

• Haha 1