Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Liberals (both big & small 'ell' type) have their heads so far up their asses, they can't see reality.

It’s the height of Liberal moral relativism to say that we’re no better than Islamist extremists, and that terrorists deserve a second chance in Canada. Trudeau seems to believe we should be tolerant and welcoming to everyone, even hateful Islamists and bloodthirsty jihadists.

In Trudeau-land, everyone is a Canadian. He believes in open borders, envisions Canada as the world’s first “postnational state” and considers himself a “global citizen.”

But to the rest of us, Trudeau is simply out of touch. He’s diminishing the value of Canadian citizenship and putting an idealistic platitude — a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian — ahead of common sense, not to mention the safety and security of real Canadians.

Well he doesn't give a shit about these 'refugees' just crossing the border. If I was elsewhere in the world trying to legally enter Canada, I'd be royally pissed. The  two Ghanaians that froze their hands in the cold were on the news tonight. You know they'll get to stay under 'humanitarian' reasons. Great, two idgits from:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana

If the economy is so great there, why did they head to the US? Probably unskilled & the taxpayer will be saddled w/ supporting them for the rest of their lives.

Look, the idiot thought Castro was a wonderful person and Sasha's film making is sympathetic to anti-Canadian values. You have to wonder about the brainwashing PET exposed the children to. Maggie wasn't capable of anything more complicated than ordering a large cheese pizza so her effects were genetic.

I wonder how many years it will take before Canada resembles the toilet of Bramladesh? Canada has basically been one big liberal 'social engineering' project since 1968. Who cares what the consequences are of bringing a multitude of unskilled people into the country unchecked.

Couple of nice Islam stories in the news this week end. A teacher in Mississauga up on sex assault charges against a 17 year old student. Some media bury the fact that it was an Islamist school and others just call it a private school. I will bet that teacher wishes he lived in a country where Shariah was the only law. 

28 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Couple of nice Islam stories in the news this week end. A teacher in Mississauga up on sex assault charges against a 17 year old student. Some media bury the fact that it was an Islamist school and others just call it a private school. I will bet that teacher wishes he lived in a country where Shariah was the only law. 

We can't have any of that shit here, unless it involves a hot female teacher. 

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Under Sharia law, isn't the rape victim the one that is charged for the crime?

She would have brought dishonour to her family in some kind of ass backwards Stone Age thought process. Had to be careful what I wrote there. Wouldn't want some liberal accusing me of Islamophobia. Come to think of it , I wonder if I would be allowed to legally express this opinion 10 or 20 years into the future . 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

She would have brought dishonour to her family in some kind of ass backwards Stone Age thought process. Had to be careful what I wrote there. Wouldn't want some liberal accusing me of Islamophobia. Come to think of it , I wonder if I would be allowed to legally express this opinion 10 or 20 years into the future . 

How about six months from now.

• Like 2

Just back from vacation in Mexico . Went scuba diving with my boys with a bunch of yanks. Speaking with a young couple who realized I was Canadian. First thing he said was " I will trade you commander in chiefs " I replied immediately that I would take that trade anytime. I explained Truedopes resume , and they didn't speak to me the rest of the day. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

Just back from vacation in Mexico . Went scuba diving with my boys with a bunch of yanks. Speaking with a young couple who realized I was Canadian. First thing he said was " I will trade you commander in chiefs " I replied immediately that I would take that trade anytime. I explained Truedopes resume , and they didn't speak to me the rest of the day. 

I'm sure the world media is very selective about what they say about the Shiny Pony. The idgits on the CBC today were saying 'progressives' around the world are looking to him to lead the planet to the promised land after the election of Trump, the Brexit vote in the UK & the rise of right wing populism in Europe.

If people saw his resume, they'd know he 'couldn't organize a drunk at a brewery'. The CBC spent more time carrying on about Kelly Lietch & her 'Canadian values' & that video of hers. The way the media carries on about her & O'Leary, you'd think they were the only 2 vying for the CPC leadership. Similar to the US media coverage during the run up to the Republican convention. All the coverage was on Trump & they ignored the other candidates. 

23 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/teacher-sex-assault-charges-1.4010805

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/michael-barutciski-enough-with-this-silly-loophole-at-the-border-mr-trudeau-we-need-a-clear-policy-now

Refugee advocates, however, considered the U.S. unsafe even at the time the agreement was signed by the Chrétien government. Despite their failed court challenge a decade ago, they believe the situation has changed and they now want an immediate suspension of this cross-border co-operation.

Yes, let these bleeding hearts that see a sob story behind every face form our national policies.

I see hundreds of people are starving in South Sudan, Somalia & Ethiopia. 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/05/more-than-100-starve-in-somalia-in-two-days-as-famine-takes-grip-6489446/

When is Prince Potatohead going to start shipping these poor unfortunates to Canada? I bet there are a lot of skilled tradesmen, engineers & IT experts amongst the lot. :sarcasm1:

Edited by revrnd

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/michael-barutciski-enough-with-this-silly-loophole-at-the-border-mr-trudeau-we-need-a-clear-policy-now

Yes, let these bleeding hearts that see a sob story behind every face form our national policies.

I see hundreds of people are starving in South Sudan, Somalia & Ethiopia. 

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/05/more-than-100-starve-in-somalia-in-two-days-as-famine-takes-grip-6489446/

When is Prince Potatohead going to start shipping these poor unfortunates to Canada? I bet there are a lot of skilled tradesmen, engineers & IT experts amongst the lot. :sarcasm1:

As soon as they cross the border from the US into Canada and say refugee they are now entitled to a hearing.

Why should they be able to ignore our laws and have all these bleeding hearts tripping over themselves to take care of them. It's not like they face inhuman conditions in the US, The only ones with anything to fear are those in the US illegally and that is being deported. Now they are learning that Canada will pay for them to live quite well for a year welcoming them with open arms while ignoring those who go through the process legally. There's an easy way to stop the cross border flow. If they are in the country illegally ship them back to the US like the law allows for.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebecers-on-u-s-border-worry-about-asylum-seekers-out-in-the-cold-1.4011009

Trudope needs to go. He is an insane idiot. A convicted terrorist was stripped of his adopted Canadian citizenship, shows no remorse for his actions and now Trudope is in the process of restoring his citizenship. He needs to go back to being a snowboard instructor.

8 hours ago, 02sled said:

He needs to go back to being a snowboard instructor.

And that folks is the scariest part of this thread. How a empty-headed dumbass can become prime minister, I don't know. Saw some pics yesterday of him when he was younger. I bet if you shone a flashlight at his ear there would be light on the wall beside him.

On 3/5/2017 at 1:30 PM, Pt3189 said:

Was this the 2nd story/

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/03/03/police-urge-calm-following-outrage.html

Sophie in a heap of backlash after telling women to take a photo of their significant other esp if they support women's issues.

Not on women's day bimbo.

We got Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson running this country.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sophie in a heap of backlash after telling women to take a photo of their significant other esp if they support women's issues.

Not on women's day bimbo.

We got Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson running this country.

"Are they wonderful!" 

I'm surprised people looked up long enough from their phones to vote in the last election. 

Folks I think we're doomed. The Liberals w/ JT have really lowered the bar when it comes to candidates w/ this BS style over substance. F*ck the clown can't even form a coherent sentence.

Reporter: "What did you have for breakfast Mr. Prime Minister?"

JT: "I ah ah ah had uh uh a bowl of ah ah uh Rice ah ah Krispies."

That cereal suits him because they're just full of air like his head.

In the US there is talk of Oprah running for prez'. I thought it was bad enough when Kanye said he might. I think after 4 years of Trump's presidency, Americans might not be so thrilled about another celebrity running for the job.

Edited by revrnd

31 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The idgit is speaking French to a group in Houston. I wonder what crowd thinks of this nonsense? Strike that, I just can't picture the wuss in any part of Texas.

Only Trudope would speak French to a bunch of people in Texas. They would be looking at him like he's from another planet. Don't give me he's doing it for the people in Quebec who might watch it on the news crap. You would think he would have learned after the backlash from answering a question in French when asked in English

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Only Trudope would speak French to a bunch of people in Texas. They would be looking at him like he's from another planet. Don't give me he's doing it for the people in Quebec who might watch it on the news crap. You would think he would have learned after the backlash from answering a question in French when asked in English

The reporters from CBC & The Globe & mail asked for partial replies in French. If and it's a big IF, there were any US media reporters in attendance, they would've started playing w/ their phones. 

None of the questions were in relation to the trip to Houston. He was asked about the senator screwing the teenager, Bombi' execs being investigated in Sweden, how Canada going green in the face of things in the US. He thought it was great that the Feds had gotten individual deals w/ the provinces & territories on health care when he was hoping initially to get a single deal.

Lots of nodding of the head when listening to the questions & a smile when he finished his answer like he was pleased w/ himself. What a dolt.

I learned a new word though. He used 'complementarity' twice in his replies.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The rednecks probable think he is speaking Mexican and the Mexicans think he is speaking Canadian.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The rednecks probable think he is speaking Mexican and the Mexicans think he is speaking Canadian.

Now that made me laugh.... I just about blew hot tea out my nose.

• Like 1

you guys having fun showing your lack of Canadian knowledge? 

When Stephen Harper stood alongside Barack Obama on Friday for a rare joint press conference on Friday, he made a few pleasantries in English – then immediately launched into a long monologue in French.

In Canada, bilingual government announcements are routine. But the consequences of starting off in a language his hosts could not understand was dramatic: American news networks immediately hit mute, cutting to random talking heads back in their studios discussing Egypt in English as Harper silently pontificated — relegated to a half-size image in split screen.

YOUR HERO DID IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY ANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT. 

keep it up, your lack of knowledge is impressive -  clearly O'leary has the vote here even without one single policy known - impressive