Check your account email address ×

The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Anler quickly doubles down on the stupid trying to save himself with an attempt at slight of hand and Pouty, who has now grown into his little white knighting outfit so snugly it has to be surgically removed, puckers and pokes his little sword up Anler’s butt-hole to “help out” in a witless battle.  

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  

I love this place!!!!!

You are white knighting for an Alzheimer patient. You are either trolling me or the dumbest lump on the internet's. If I had to pick one tho... :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

You changed the subject dummy, I never said anything about suspension YOU did. Not surprising the most self unaware dementia poster can't even follow his own posts...

Then you bring up chassis Dynamics. What a fucking tard. :lol:

Oh and I've owned both too, idiot. 

:bc:  :lol:  I went on the fact that you said you could tell it was a piece of shit after one ride.  Thats nonsense and you know it.  And I consider suspension design to be part of a chassis.  Dementia and my over inflated ego not withstanding. :lol:   I’ve owned all 3 in the past 7 years and have a little basis for my opinion as well.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:  :lol:  I went on the fact that you said you could tell it was a piece of shit after one ride.  Thats nonsense and you know it.  And I consider suspension design to be part of a chassis.  Dementia and my over inflated ego not withstanding. :lol:   I’ve owned all 3 in the past 7 years and have a little basis for my opinion as well.

So you admit to changing the subject? Perfect :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Even if we had rideable snow, its still hunting season in Maine.  I’d never even think about being on the trails when hunters are still out, some of those boys take their hunting pretty serious.  But damn, those conditions look pretty good and I’m jonesing to ride.  

looking good eh?  this is the snow map for upcoming storm :bc:

NE_Snow.png

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are white knighting for an Alzheimer patient. You are either trolling me or the dumbest lump on the internet's. If I had to pick one tho... :lol:

Oh, I’m not white knighting for anyone.  If anything, I am giving him an “F” for missing out on that gem of idiocy you and Pouty were putting your lips on together.  

I mean....have either of you considered kayaking instead?  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m not white knighting for anyone.  If anything, I am giving him an “F” for missing out on that gem of idiocy you and Pouty were putting your lips on together.  

I mean....have either of you considered kayaking instead?  :lmao:

They would both look like a ocean sized buoy in a kayak. :lol::owned:

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They would both look like a ocean sized buoy in a kayak. :lol::owned:

We have to be careful when using the word k***k.  Somebody’s alert will go off and now we’re arguing about the hows and ways of class eleventy rapids again!!

• Haha 1