Check your account email address ×

Reality Check

Anler

Just now, spin_dry said:

if she had even the most remote chance of winning, sure. i threw my donations behind bernie. his rallies were positive and fun. he was my progressive. now i'll watch my soul burn as i pull the lever on hillary. 

Well how the fuck does anyone have a remote chance of winning if frauds like you are going to ignore everything you despise about career politicians and vote for the turd sandwich anyway? Fuck man, American is one giant Jimmy Kimmel skit... :nuts:

• Like 3

Just now, Anler said:

Well how the fuck does anyone have a remote chance of winning if frauds like you are going to ignore everything you despise about career politicians and vote for the turd sandwich anyway? Fuck man, American is one giant Jimmy Kimmel skit... :nuts:

it is mind numbing

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reagan by the end of his term, had 138 administration officials convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.

Has Hillary Clinton ever been convicted or indited?

Did I miss something? Is Reagan running for office?

Just now, oquossocbob said:

Yes, they are digging him up now and getting him on the ballot as we speak. But he is going to have to run 3rd party so nobody will vote for him anyway...

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

because i'm a realist. jill has no chance. trump is a total abomination. he embodies everything i could despise in a human being. i have never seen a greater liar or manipulator. ever. he disgusts me. 

7 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

If mc actually read through the 138 he is talking about, he would see just how corrupt the DOJ has become.

There are many regarding lying to congress.  Something that hillary has done, yet nothing from the DOJ.  And he wants her in as POTUS. 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

neither is bill clinton....but he gets brought up daily by trump and countless nutless wonders here. 

I think that is because he has a chance to be back in the WH, and I believe Hillary said she was going to put him in charge of economic reform or something like that.. So yea, IMO slick willy is relevant to this, Reagan not so much... just say'n..

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

because i'm a realist. jill has no chance. trump is a total abomination. he embodies everything i could despise in a human being. i have never seen a greater liar or manipulator. ever. he disgusts me. 

You are not a "realist" but tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel good about selling out your values and your integrity. Nobody can win if YOU dont vote for them.

It is YOUR vote. Voting for someone who doesnt represent you or your community is not exercising your duty as an american, it is cementing your future in exploitation.

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

neither is bill clinton....but he gets brought up daily by trump and countless nutless wonders here. 

Yeah, Bill has absolutely no relevance at all in this election...  

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bill isn't himself but since he's part of the Clinton Crime Cartel that taking aim at 1600 Penn. It also has been said that he will be in charge of the economy. I would consider him and his baggage fair game.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

if she had even the most remote chance of winning, sure. i threw my donations behind bernie. his rallies were positive and fun. he was my progressive. now i'll watch my soul burn as i pull the lever on hillary. 

A vote for hillary is a vote against stein

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are not a "realist" but tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel good about selling out your values and your integrity. Nobody can win if YOU dont vote for them.

It is YOUR vote. Voting for someone who doesnt represent you or your community is not exercising your duty as an american, it is cementing your future in exploitation.

Perfect.  That's why I'm voting for Hillary :bc: 

IMG_2926.JPG

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Perfect.  That's why I'm voting for Hillary :bc: 

IMG_2926.JPG

Should say, weak spineless impotent men for corrupt, ill, craggity old bitches.

Or maybe, Strong men can't stand lying inept useless women?

11 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Every time hillary talks, she's lying. Even about things that don't even matter.

great presidential material there 

Just like momo.

You should have no problem understanding why her supporters still support her no matter how bad she lies, you still support momo no matter how much he lies.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Just like momo.

You should have no problem understanding why her supporters still support her no matter how bad she lies, you still support momo no matter how much he lies.

Dupe faggot posts yet more :lies::guzzle: 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Analer for the win .....he has perfectly laid out the correct argument in this thread in an articulate manner without calling anyone a braindead fucking cum dumpster...

Ahh shit i forgot that part...

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just like momo.

Is momo running for president 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

oh that's bullshit. this isn't the first time i've held my nose voting for a candidate and it won't be the last. people are just fucking sore because people are picking hillary. get over yourselves already. sheesh. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

oh that's bullshit. this isn't the first time i've held my nose voting for a candidate and it won't be the last. people are just fucking sore because people are picking hillary. get over yourselves already. sheesh. 

quit holding your nose and voting for corrupt pieces of shit .....that would be a start

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Is momo running for president 

No, but he is a proven liar and you constantly support him, so you should have no problem understanding how people support liars.