Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a lightweight, solid performing track.  Ripsaw’s are stellar tracks for trails.  It needs to be studded properly and any competent rider should get a lot of miles out of it.

Yep

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The rip 2 is a great track. The rip 1 is awful and the rubber would be Better used elsewhere 

I’ve got about 7k tough miles on 3 different rips.  All studded. Sold all three with every lug intact.  

0A70256B-F842-4F06-8D27-90FB79BC7966.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a lightweight, solid performing track.  Ripsaw’s are stellar tracks for trails.  It needs to be studded properly and any competent rider should get a lot of miles out of it.

It's literally the worst piece of fucking trash ever put on a sled. 

Kill yourself

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not sure why doo uses rip 1.  The rip 2 is better every where.   Poo and cat use the rip 2. Don't kid yourself 

Because they're lighter and they cost them less.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got about 7k tough miles on 3 different rips.  All studded. Sold all three with every lug intact.  

0A70256B-F842-4F06-8D27-90FB79BC7966.jpeg

This one has almost 6K on it. About 3,700 studded. No issues

IMG_20190904_220747715.thumb.jpg.7ac657eaa63fd28bac2ed81125c2b353.jpg

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry.  That would be a Cobra.  Hurt yourself grievously!

The cobra is bigly better than the rip 1 but I prefer the rip 2 over thacobra. Just imo of course as a guy who's owned  all 3.  :bc: 

Edited by Kev144

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The cobra is bigly better than the rip 1 but I prefer the rip 2 over thacobra. Just imo of course as a guy who's rode all 3.  :bc: 

I was getting twice the miles out of my rip 1 vs my buddy that swore by the cobras.  Cobras are shredders on trails.  Fucking lug throwers.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was getting twice the miles out of my rip 1 vs my buddy that swore by the cobras.  Cobras are shredders on trails.  Fucking lug throwers.

They are worse wearing for sure.  That's why the rip 2 is the best 1.25 lug track.   The rip one just take it off and get a rip 2. You'll thank me later homie :bc: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The cobra is bigly better than the rip 1 but I prefer the rip 2 over thacobra. Just imo of course as a guy who's owned  all 3.  :bc: 

Cobra’s shed lugs like Chiclets through a wood chipper, or as it were, like Daive racing to his Antifa meeting.........p

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

They are worse wearing for sure.  That's why the rip 2 is the best 1.25 lug track.   The rip one just take it off and get a rip 2. You'll thank me later homie :bc: 

Oh, I’m not saying the rip one is a more durable track than the rip 2.  It’s most certainly not but, it’s a good track and a good design for the money.

I am still using the 1.7 snox track with surprisingly great results.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Cobra’s shed lugs like Chiclets through a wood chipper, or as it were, like Daive racing to his Antifa meeting.........p

Holy fuck you couldn't be more wrong!    It's motodope racing to his antifa meeting!! :lol: :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza.  Great looking sled.  That is smiles for miles right there.  What a bad boy.  :bc: 

Yeah that little bit of red is perfect...I really like the looks of those Doos. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that little bit of red is perfect...I really like the looks of those Doos. 

That's not how the come from the factory, but it's what mine will look like before it hits the snow. 

Factorydownload.thumb.png.6135635f3bacb05bbdd40535ef833edc.png

What mine will look like.

19591.thumb.jpeg.2352d0b7160de38500eede9833d18336.jpeg

I may even add the red windshield from the BCX XRS  too   I haven't decided yet.

5180.thumb.png.fc7e0c03ca6da886740ef569aafd69a4.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's not how the come from the factory, but it's what mine will look like before it hits the snow. 

Factorydownload.thumb.png.6135635f3bacb05bbdd40535ef833edc.png

19591.thumb.jpeg.2352d0b7160de38500eede9833d18336.jpeg

I may even add the red windshield from the BCX XRS  too   I haven't decided yet.

5180.thumb.png.fc7e0c03ca6da886740ef569aafd69a4.png

Not a fan of colored windshields myself.  I think some red accents on the hand guards would look good though.  

I think I’m gonna peel everything off my next sled and just have it all matte and satin black.  

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Factory

don't do it there is zero wind protection with that. 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not a fan of colored windshields myself.  

I think some red accents on the hand guards would look good though.  

I think I’m gonna peel everything off my next sled and just have it all matte and satin black.  

I was going to see if I can find someone local who has one and borrow theirs to see how it would look. But it's only like $30. If I don't like it, I can easily sell it on DT 

Already thought about that and I looked, they don't make any. At least they didn't have any when I looked back in March.  

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

don't do it there is zero wind protection with that. 

Well I'm not adding a taller windshield to it. I don't get cold 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was going to see if I can find someone local who has one and borrow theirs to see how it would look. But it's only like $30. If I don't like it, I can easily sell it on DT 

Already thought about that and I looked, they don't make any. At least they didn't have any when I looked back in March.  

I heard you were tougher than the cold!!!111

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't get cold either so I go with the smallest fly screen.  Looks more GNAR!!!!  :lol: 

I'd maybe paint these around the edges (or not) or go with the Powermadd.

Image result for ski doo red handguardsimage.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get cold either so I go with the smallest fly screen.  Looks more GNAR!!!!  :lol: 

I'd maybe paint these around the edges (or not) or go with the Powermadd.

Image result for ski doo red handguardsimage.jpeg

Those aren't the same as what comes on them

No on the PowerMadd