Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good god you're fucking insufferable. 

Woolie claimed his sled would do an honest 100. 

It's impossible aside from in perfect conditions for that sled to pull that track that far into OD.

Now kill yourself you know nothing queer. You're like arguing sleds with my 12 year old daughter.

SWEET FUCK!  Here, let's recap this thing.  I'll even explain yourself to you...because that's what it might take for you to admit your own retardery.

READY?  Here we go:

VVVVVV

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My Freeride went an honest 100 with a 1.75.  Its a great track with low rolling resistance for a deeper lug track, and will ride circles around a trail track when the snow gets deep.  Thats why Im putting one on my turbo

Pretty simple statement.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

So your freeride would hit 108 speedo?

I'm gonna call bullshit on that

Now, we all know that our "dream-o-meters" are about 9-10% off their reading.  That's why you asked this because you didn't believe his statement about "honest 100".  You know....because you were trying to give him a "gotcha" (failure to come).

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Close enough.

8711E342-B488-461D-B571-11BCEA3A03E2.thumb.jpeg.52d88de906faee1957d64f6623ebaa5a.jpeg

Boom.  Here it is.  One mph off.  Perfectly acceptable.  Now, somewhere after viewing this...you set your hair on fire and tried to back peddle to avoid the crow entrée.

Breakdown: 

• Woolie claimed his sled did an "honest 100 mph"
  • You called bullshit and asked him if his speedo read 108.
  • He posts a "close enough" pic showing you that you're an imbecile.
  • Others jump in to help you see your are an imbecile.
  • You then post fancy math to prove you are an imbecile.

Now...did your hair fire break through the cap to the brain or what?  Check your scalp.

:lol: 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SWEET FUCK!  Here, let's recap this thing.  I'll even explain yourself to you...because that's what it might take for you to admit your own retardery.

READY?  Here we go:

VVVVVV

Pretty simple statement.

Now, we all know that our "dream-o-meters" are about 9-10% off their reading.  That's why you asked this because you didn't believe his statement about "honest 100".  You know....because you were trying to give him a "gotcha" (failure to come).

Boom.  Here it is.  One mph off.  Perfectly acceptable.  Now, somewhere after viewing this...you set your hair on fire and tried to back peddle to avoid the crow entrée.

Breakdown: 

• Woolie claimed his sled did an "honest 100 mph"
  • You called bullshit and asked him if his speedo read 108.
  • He posts a "close enough" pic showing you that you're an imbecile.
  • Others jump in to help you see your are an imbecile.
  • You then post fancy math to prove you are an imbecile.

Now...did your hair fire break through the cap to the brain or what?  Check your scalp.

Hey dumb fucking retarded faggot ass moron. The top speed recall means zero

89666844.jpg

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb fucking retarded faggot ass moron. The top speed recall means zero

89666844.jpg

Again, If it "means zero", why did you ask what his speedo logged for a top speed?  Ooops!  This isn't about what the top speed of his sled may or may have not been.  This is about you calling "bullshit" for the sake of doing it and eating your foot.  :lol: 

Seriously, why......why do you do this to yourself...then spend all day losing your mind trying to twist this into some type of win?  Why do you do it with me?  I've got all kinds of time on my hands.  Are you simple?  Serious question.

man-sitting-at-desk-with-feet-up-holding-laptop-on-lap-laughing-A5T04P.jpg

• Like 1

I rode a buddies 1000 Gade years ago and he said it would do 127 mph. The wife was 1st to get on the lake on my 03 Rev 600 HO and I never caught her. He asked how I liked it and I said ok but couldn't catch her. He said BS so I said go to it. She ran him 3 times and they were 2 lengths apart each time. So much for 127mph. 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, If it "means zero", why did you ask what his speedo logged for a top speed?  Ooops!  This isn't about what the top speed of his sled may or may have not been.  This is about you calling "bullshit" for the sake of doing it and eating your foot.  :lol: 

Seriously, why......why do you do this to yourself...then spend all day losing your mind trying to twist this into some type of win?  Why do you do it with me?  I've got all kinds of time on my hands.  Are you simple?  Serious question.

I never asked how fast it "logged" you fucking imbecile.

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Outside cleaning up the HO and putting it up for sale. 

IMG_20190907_192013681.thumb.jpg.b0546973b58b6e6cb6f05323a1be251d.jpgIMG_20190907_192152139.thumb.jpg.0430c7f859e8d60c17555c168fe652da.jpg

Fun project to tinker with but reminded you how much better the new sleds ride? :dunno: 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Look here dumb motherfucker....theres this thing called math. I know you dont get it or anything at all about clutching but have someone explain this too you

Screenshot_20190907-150601_Chrome.jpg

LMAO!!! You really do know your math, you fukken homo!!! 

That's why you NEVAH contacted me on PM to do the Final Drive Ratio thing. You KNOW that it is affected by lug height!!!!

Well, you trolled me good, ya' little bastid!!!!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

'Cause he's a fukken troll!! He reeled me in on that fukken FINAL DRIVE RATIO bullshit. Here I was e-mailing companies for their opinion on the subject. Then, I'm in my fukken garage making DEMO PICS of the circumferential difference in lug heights!!! 

That fukken asshole bitch faggot, I'd like to beat the shit out of him, like that cop did to the scrawnbag on the beach!!!!! LMMFAO!!! OMG!!! I'd like to hold Benny down by the throat while somebody kicks sand on his face!!!LMMFAO!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I never asked how fast it "logged" you fucking imbecile.

Hey, you scrawn-fag, how did the CASE back-hoe go, you fukken dilldore????

Stoopid fuck, ya' couldn't tell from the ad that it was bullshit!!! 

Troll bastid-fuck!!  :fuckyou:

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

Fun project to tinker with but reminded you how much better the new sleds ride? :dunno: 

That and it's just sitting collecting dust and taking up space.  Glad I had it when I was waiting on ZBros for shocks on the TNT that they fiddle fucked around on. Kid was able to ride it that weekend we had scheduled.  Would have had to have rented a sled or made him stay home. He had a buddy that came with us and my nephew so it worked out that I had it.  Gave him a little taste of what these newer sleds are really like compared to the older ones. Although my HO has a better rear skid than what it came from the factory with. Original owner put an SC3 out of an '05 Rev in it.  Rear and center shock are from the '12 TNT. Fronts are stock, but they're HPG rebuild ables. Definitely ride is better than what it was back in '99

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey SVT, I had a friend that use to drag race that exact sled, and he did very well with it, even against the 800 class sleds.

Yours looks to be in very nice shape, with a lot of nice updates. How much are you asking for it ?

Yea they were/are good runners.  I ride with a guy a couple of times who had one.  He had an 1.25" track my '01 MXZ 800 only had a .875" track stock. He would hang right with me until about 60 then I'd start pulling on him. 

Yes its real clean compared to most out there and it does have some nice upgrades. The guy before me added a small bar riser which could easily be removed and the factor bar pad and cover put back into place. Unfortunately I don't have those pieces and neither did he.  But they're out there if someone really wanted the bars put back to factory. It has an after market can, but it's not obnoxiously loud.  Again, I don't have the stock one for it , but they're out there too. The track and studs both only have about 450 miles on them.  Its a 1.25" RS2 with 96 1.375 Fast Trac Top Gun IIs 

I'm asking $2,200 OBO  There's some wiggle room in there tho :bc:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! You really do know your math, you fukken homo!!! 

That's why you NEVAH contacted me on PM to do the Final Drive Ratio thing. You KNOW that it is affected by lug height!!!!

Well, you trolled me good, ya' little bastid!!!!

You lost plain and simple !!!